LF mature casual horde guild

hi guys, im looking for a guild on horde (any server) that’s mature, raids casually and can have a laugh. Ideally im looking for a guild of people aged 30+ (no offence younger folks I just wanna play wow with people who will get my nerdy jokes).
Im in my late 30’s, have raided in various guises since vanilla, tanked my way through tbc, hit stuff and healed ppl in wotlk, skipped pandaria (logged in saw a talking panda and fighting pets and had a pokemon related fit), played the last 2 expansions in fits and starts. Im happy to dps heal or even tank, generally don’t have a problem with any of them. Can bring pretty much whatever class is required. I do enjoy raiding but cant dedicate myself to raid every single event.

thanks for reading this post :slight_smile:

Hi there. I run a social/casual raiding guild on the joint realms of Lightbringer/Mazrigos. We’re an 18+ horde guild and the average is * cough * a tad older than 18 :stuck_out_tongue:

We raid twice a week, generally (occasionally someone will organise an additional one for transmogs, achievements, alts, etc).

Our standard raids are on Wednesday and Friday evenings, 9.30pm to midnight server time.

We have no requirements for people to raid … ie, yes, we have a minimum gear level and expect people to gem, enchant, be prepared, etc; we don’t, however, expect people to attend a specific number of raids.

We put raids up on the calendar in-game, people sign if they want to go, and we accept them on a first come, first served basis. If there’s space, and you want to go, and you can fulfil the raid requirements … you can go.

Most (if not all) guild members have complicated lives, with jobs, dependants, chores, etc … we understand that stuff happens so we’re pretty flexible and relaxed. Many members have multiple characters/roles so we can usually accommodate changes fairly easily.

Of course, we’re not just a raiding guild … we spend more time not raiding than raiding, and not everyone raids, or raids regularly … we have people who run mythic dungeons, mythic plus, transmog runs, island expeditions, invasions … there’s usually something going on … even if it’s just a chat in guild whilst we’re all doing fishing, pet battling or quests :stuck_out_tongue:

If this sounds of interest, check out our website at www.darkwolves.eu

you can read more on our realm forum post too (although when I say “more” … I do tend to waffle on a bit, so actually I’ve probably already covered most of it here!):

Hey there, seems like we’d be a fairly good fit. Most of us are also in our…cough 30’s and we dont have the same amount of time we used to. But we all still get together to raid one night a week and get as far as we can and have a laugh while doing it.

Theres still a core of us on most nights, but theres no tie to be on everynight

If its something you’d be interested in send me a bnet message #blackpepper2388

1 Like

Hello! We are looking for more people to join us in our guild! We believe we could be a good fit, because we encourage fun before all, we tackle bosses down at our own pace, we raid two nights a week on Monday and Thrusday from 20:00-23:00 ST, and only ask of people to have a min ilvl, aside from doing other things together like M+ and social events.

We encourage respect between members in the guild and do not put up with drama, we understand real life aggro is real! And that always comes first. You can see a bit more of who we are and what we over in our thread :slight_smile:

hehe … it must be something to do with our age that we * cough * so much :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi there Morathi! Our guild on Magtheridon server is chilled out and friendly! We have a wide range of ages in the guild, and no shortage of nerdy jokes and references! :grin:
We have a raid team, run plenty of M+, have fun social events and generally have a laugh together!

If that sounds good to you, hit me up in game (Tea003#2501) or on Discord (Tea003#8087) for a chat!

yeah haha, worrying!

1 Like