LF Mature Guild with 25+ Year Olds Raiding at 20:00 or 21:00 (Swedish Player)

Hi everyone,

I’m a 30-year-old player from Sweden looking for a mature and friendly guild. I’ve been playing WoW since classic and am now searching for a guild where the majority of members are 25 years old or older.

What I’m looking for:

• A guild with mature players (25+ years old).
  • Raiding times around 20:00 or 21:00 server time.
  • A friendly, respectful, and inclusive environment.

About me:

• Raiding since 2008
  • Main Mage
  • Commitment: I am dedicated and enjoy both Raid and M+ content.

If your guild fits this description or if you have any recommendations, please let me know. I’m excited to find a new home and contribute to a great community!

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Frost

TL;DR
Alliance Silvermoon Guild needs members for AOTC + CE in WW as DF is finished
message me on disc: numlock

all classes are viable
Server: Silvermoon
Guild Name: Not Like Us
Raiding Schedule: Wed Thurs 20-23 ST
Faction: Alliance
Progress: Minimum of ATOC every tier pushing into Mythic
with a grand goal of CE

What our Guild can offer:
Consistent Raids + M+
A diverse group of players who easily clear content

Ideal Candidates:
over 18 years
Possess a working microphone and are not afraid to use it
Chill

For more info message me on disc: numlock

Greetings, Frostvéin!

Healer problem is definetly a guild for you!
We are well established guild on Draenor with two mythic teams.

We position ourselves as midcore two-day mythic raiding guild. Most of our members are 30+ yo with jobs, families, kids, and rational sets of mind.

Our main team is currently looking for a reliable and skillful healer. The team raids Wed+Thu 20-23h ST.

You can learn about us here:
⭐ [H/A][Draenor] <Healer Problem> - S4 - LF Healers

Let me know if Healer Problem is something for you. Add me for a chat on discord cheyanna_5202 or Battlenet Lawura#2369.

Hi Frostvein
Maybe Aged would be something for you? We are a medium sized guild (47 accounts) consisting mainly of ppl over 30+
We raid once a week 20.00-23.00 st sunday. In 2 groups. We change the groups around every week to avoid creating an A and B team. Already achieved AOTC for awakened raids. We do M + Thursdays and generally run keys/hang out on Discord over the week. Check ud out our Discord. Here you can also read about the application process discord.gg/eu-aged

[Guild: Highlords] HC/Mythic guild under experienced leadership is looking for Heals and dps ( mage, monk, DH). For our raid roster for Season 4. Raids: Wed/Sun 20-23 Server Time.

Hello :slightly_smiling_face: If you are still looking for a guild, we have a newer guild on Ragnaros that is focused entirely on having fun, meeting friends, helping one another, and enjoying the game. I understand this would require you to server transfer, and understand if that is not something you are looking to do :slightly_smiling_face:

If you wish to contact me, undertale22 on discord or HopesNDreams#2993 on bnet
Have a great day!!!

Hi Frostvein,
I don’t know if you’re still looking but there’s a new guild on Doomhammer called Who Needs a Soul which might fit your requirements. I know one of the officers made recruitment post on here earlier which will have all the details. I can confirm that it’s a friendly, respectful, and inclusive place but not sure yet about the other two things you’re looking for.

Hiya!

SC might be what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

Soul Crusaders (Turalyon/Doomhammer) (since '07) are looking to bolster our raid and m+ teams. We’re all about taking it slowly but surely with respect to everyone’s capabilities. Our goal is to reach AOTC if possible - starting with Normal and working our way through HC.

*As a note, we’ve now cleared all s4 raids on HC but are currently still reclearing - and when we have enough sign-ups for Mythic, we’re excited to see what we can do with the early bosses :smiley:

We have 2 raid evenings (each 1.5h) on Sunday and Tuesday starting at 21:30 server time. So we respect private time and don’t make it a huge chunk of time to be reserved! Of course being on time and prepared is mandatory to ensure a fun and rewarding evening for everyone!

We also run M+ nights with different key levels (Wed = learning and gearing, Thurs = gearing and consolidating, Fri = working towards KSM and beyond) - this does change through the season, as we all progress.
**Please note, most of us are currently outgearing the Wed night runs, so these are being phased out for a return in WW. Thurs and Fri night M+ are still running as usual :slight_smile:

Our raids and scheduled M+ runs all have the same time slots of 21:30 ST - 23:00 ST.

Sounds interesting? Feel free to contact:
btag: sheira#1910
dc: lakshmii#0552 (Or just lakshmii now)
Or feel free to jump straight into an application at discord.gg/Z7gyK8TQ
(Most of our busy server is behind member access, so as a guest you can only see what’s needed to apply, and join our voice channels)

Hej hej :wink:
If you’re still looking for a guild/home, we are on a different server, but we have what you are looking for, 100%.
Add me on Discord or Btag, and I can tell you more about it :slight_smile:

Discord: jenny6122
Btag: Jenga#2615