LF mature/older guild please

Good Morning,

I am a older player (nearing 47) looking for a guild that is supportive, chatty, active and most of all fun to spend time in. I have been playing this game for around 18 years on and off and have a far amount of experience, although i admit to not being up to date with recent expansions and raid.

I like to do mythics (but know my limits), i dabble in PVP but again i know i will never be best in server. I do like to raid and have done in previous expansions.

But i am also a father of 2 great kids and a husband, i also work full time, so as you can imagine my time is usually limited to when the kids are in bed or the jobs are all done.
As such i can never commit to being able to attend every week, (which has caused problems in previous guilds) but when i can attend i am eager to learn, patient and helpful.

I currently am just plodding about making ALTS, so server and faction is not an issue for me as i will reroll where ever.

Anyway, thanks for reading, i do hope to hear from someone soon, WOW is not the best played alone.

Battle tag is yarddog10#2114

Hey, I’ve added you on BNET, I think we would be an amazing fit:

Look no further than The Old Grudge :slight_smile:

Full details in an earlier recruitment post here: [A/H][EU]<Deathwing> The Old Grudge, the guild for older players is recruiting for HC 10.1 content!

I should add that whilst that post is particularly about raiding we very much a mixed guild. So if you just want to level characters and chat with people we are a good fit.

Feel free to contact me on Discord for more info.

Discord: Ezzergeezer
Battletag: Ezzergeezer#2731

Above the Lore are a horde based guild on Stormscale EU, small but active group of players running regular M+ and building up members for a raid team to take on Aberrus before season 3. We would like to recruit an experienced healer but at present all roles are welcome. Feel free to /w in game to Qweggla or Buncess or message me at Qweggla on discord for more info.

Hiya!

Are you still looking for a guild? If so, Soul Crusaders (Turalyon/Doomhammer) might be what you’re looking for. We’re a small, people-centred guild that runs normal and heroic raids as well as M+. We understand that real life comes first - and life is busy! So our raid and scheduled M+ sessions are fairly short: raids are Sun and Tues nights 21:30 -23:00 Server Time. Our M+ nights are on the same time slots, with Friday being the higher keys brackets (the key levels change through the season, as we progress; the main goal for Fri night is working towards KSM), Thurs is practising, building confidence and improving gear, and when there is interest, Wed nights are learning, gearing and practising runs with baby keys.

There’s no attendance expectations; we have fully social members, some who only sign up for raids and not M+ and vice versa, and those who enjoy both. We have quite a few members who work shifts, so it’s not a problem if you can’t make both raid nights every week. Obviously it’s better if most people can attend regularly though :stuck_out_tongue:

We currently have space for DPS in our raid team - and if you fancy M+, there’s space there, too :slight_smile:

If you’d like to find out more, feel free to contact me Bnet:sheira#1910 or Discord: Lakshmii#0552 (or since the name change, I think it might just be Lakshmii now!?)

Our raids are also usually live-streamed, so if you’re curious, look up twitch.tv/erdiud on Sun/Tues evening during the times mentioned above :slight_smile:

Or, feel free to post a guild application at discord.gg/MWH6UAbz (You can’t see the full server as a guest, there’s loads more in there with member access :stuck_out_tongue: )

Looking forward to hearing from you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you find anywhere and is it ok? I’m of a very similar situation and would be keen to hear if you did :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Yaranx!

Soul Crusaders might be what you’re looking for too, then :slight_smile: just in case you missed my other post in this thread, We’re a small, people-centred guild that runs normal and heroic raids as well as M+. We understand that real life comes first - and life is busy! So our raid and scheduled M+ sessions are fairly short: raids are Sun and Tues nights 21:30 -23:00 Server Time. Our M+ nights are on the same time slots, with Friday being the higher keys brackets (the key levels change through the season, as we progress; the main goal for Fri night is working towards KSM), Thurs is practising, building confidence and improving gear, and when there is interest, Wed nights are learning, gearing and practising runs with baby keys.

There’s no attendance expectations; we have fully social members, some who only sign up for raids and not M+ and vice versa, and those who enjoy both. We have quite a few members who work shifts, so it’s not a problem if you can’t make both raid nights every week. Obviously it’s better if most people can attend regularly though :stuck_out_tongue:

We currently have space for DPS in our raid team - and if you fancy M+, there’s space there, too :slight_smile:

If you’d like to find out more, feel free to contact me Bnet:sheira#1910 or Discord: Lakshmii#0552 (or since the name change, I think it might just be Lakshmii now!?)

Our raids are also usually live-streamed, so if you’re curious, look up twitch.tv/erdiud on Sun/Tues evening during the times mentioned above :slight_smile:

Or, feel free to post a guild application at discord.gg/MWH6UAbz (You can’t see the full server as a guest, there’s loads more in there with member access :stuck_out_tongue: )

Looking forward to hearing from you! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello! :wink:
I think we’re the guild you are looking for: 👨🏽‍🦳[A] AGED - Ravencrest [1-day-a-week raiding]

Growing community, flexible raiding, solid raid progression (8/9HC).

Best,
GM Evì

1 Like

Yes i have had several replies and am applying for a guild now. if you message me on Battlenet i will get you the details.