LF members/friends to our guild [Eternally Condemned] <3 Alliance!

Hello everyone! :smiley:
A little about us: Me and my husband started this social guild the 21 of April 2014. We are always looking for kind players who want a chill/casual-social guild to join.
We do not have long interviews any more, as it took too much of of actual gameplay time, so now we keep it short :smiley:
Our contact platforms: We have discord, facebook, and a chat community currently with 157+ members, whom we hope can be a platform to always find someone to play with even tho there are several guilds involved, even horde:P
Our activity: within the guild varies depending on date and time, always love doing new content but also like collecting: Achivements/Mounts/Pets/Toys and other “old” activities xD
Info: Another thing is we do not kick if you are having a wow break, maybe after 1 year, if we need space for new people.
Our goal: is to have a toxic free environment, and we are not afraid to kick if someone do not behave.
Hope that this advert will help us grow abit bigger, and still be a great place for new and old players!
Contact: Feel free to whipser me (Sweetblond/Anettehunter) are my two most played chars, or (Noalin/Hrrosa) my co-gm :smiley: Just remember to add our realm name after (The Maelstrom)! If none of us are online, you can /w (Renaía-TheMaelstrom or Zínks-Lightning’sBlade)
-Also have a post on Raider IO, just search for our guild name :wink:
-Best Regards Anette & Philip :smiley: <3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.