LF mythic + and Heroic raid progression

Silvermoon based alliance player. Main ret pally or DPS Death knight with tank off spec on both. Looking for mythic + and heroic raid progression (not hardcore/mythic raiding)

Flexible with raid nights, want a strong social aspect too. I am 26 years old from the U.K.

We need urgently players that have good jokes and discord seduction stress testers. Anything else is a bonus.

Perks: Endless supplies of virtual snacks (no calories, we promise). A dedicated “Nap Room” for those late-night raid sessions. Bi-weekly dance parties to celebrate epic loot drops and successful boss takedowns. Access to our exclusive guild therapy session for those “I can’t believe we wiped on trash” moments.

Why Join Us? We believe in “Loot Councils” but also in “Laugh Councils.” Our guild bank is stacked with gold, memes, and questionable potion choices. Raiding schedule carefully planned around pizza delivery hours. Our mascot is a dancing panda. Need we say more? Bonus points for creative use of emotes!

Disclaimer: Save A Cow Eat A Panda guild is not responsible for any loss of sleep, real-life gold, or dignity. Side effects may include uncontrollable laughter, friendship, and an addiction to epic loot. Apply at your own risk!

Discord: discord.gg/hrzF4ru or whisper Arkadys/Arkadyz

Hi we’re a new guild of returning and new players looking to push raids and m+. Currently we are helping the new guys learn specs and what will be their roles in the WW just managed to push them all to 1500 m rating in a week.
We have an active discord and just want to create a relaxed environment people can enjoy the game nothing to militant.

If you like the sound of it feel free to message me on DC Jestiewow

hey, I think we could be a good fit! Please have a look at our recruitment post: [SILVERMOON] <hulkomania> is looking for raiders and socials alike for TWW!