LF mythic guild (can play multiple specs [heal/dps])

Hello everyone,

I am a returning player who has been part of the World of Warcraft since late Vanilla. After a break, I’m excited to dive back into Azeroth and am on the lookout for a dedicated mythic raiding guild to join. I started my journey in WoW during late Vanilla and have experienced most expansions up to Dragonflight season one and two. I have participated in various raid tiers and have a solid understanding of raid mechanics, class roles, and teamwork. My main goal is to find a guild that is focused on progression while maintaining a fun and supportive environment.

I am open to play any of the following specs in TWW season one;

Holy Paladin
Frost Death Knight
Rogue
Enhancement Shaman
Warrior
Windwalker Monk
Holy Priest*
Resto Shaman*
potentially*

My raiding experience during Dragonflgith is as follow;

Vault of the Incarnates - 7/8M
Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible - 8/9M

Two or three raiding days a week would suit me the best. If you think I might be a good fit for your guild, please leave your BattleTag or Discord contact information and I will be in touch.

Thank you for considering my application.

Hello there,
I’ll keep this brief since it’s 1:35am as of writing this, and I want to sleep.

I am recruiting for a guild whose Mythic team which has been running DF and improving by each season (6/8M Amir as a ending).
This coming expansion our goal is to start reaching the final boss of a Mythic tier, i.e. knocking on CE doors.

Send me a DM in discord if interested, can trade more info there: reptution

One and All Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - some of us played since Vanilla Days including myself
we have an awesome all around community in the guild from Raids to Mythic+ to transmorg collectors etc

We raid Thurs-Friday around 8:30 PM server time -
we are 9/9H Guild currently recruiting for TWW and will be looking into Mythics

Socials and M+ pushers are welcome too ofc

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk…,

Thanks for the offers, but still looking for a new home! :slight_smile:

check this

Hey there! An open slot for a holy paladin has opened up and we could definitely use you.

Check our post below.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/eu-mythic-tww-recruitment-trebuchet/527059

We are looking for Rogue for upcoming CE guild … We we’re founded in S3 and cleared 7/9M
For the S1 in TWW we are looking for Rogue and our goal is only CE:.

Raiding days are wed Sunday from 20-23 pm svt
dariux92

Thanks for the offers, but still looking for a new place to call home!

Holy Paladin
Frost Death Knight
Enhancement Shaman
Holy Priest
Resto Shaman

These classes are level 80 and can play any of these :slight_smile: