LF Mythic+ Guild or group

Hello there, I am looking for a set mythic+ group to push key’s. Preferably in a guild that runs them daily. I am currently at only 1720 ish rating but looking to push further and higher. My goal is to hit at least KSM and if possible go beyond that.

Something about myself I have been playing WoW since 2004 and apart from Shadowlands kept playing more casually over the years till Shadowlands where I took a longer break because it just didn’t resonate with me anymore. Now with Dragonflight I find alot more enjoyment again and therefor decided to shift to something still high end but instead of aiming for raiding, I went more deeper into Mythic+ and loving it sofar.

Because I am a little older already I can play mostly from around 21.30 till 01.00 and most to every evening should be possible, maybe an off evening but overall 5 night definatly doable.

If there are any guilds or groups of ppl in need of more players for M+ just contact me here or through the app:
UnI#2714

EDIT : Yes I am lvl 70 and no idea how come I keep appearing as a lvl 65 paladin

Heya
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/tooth-and-fang-eu-cross-realmfaction-draenor-hslivermoon-a/432796

Free feel to add me on discord Keyda#1625

Thanks, I tried to add you to discord, however I keeps saying that didn’t work so figured it had to be battle net

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.