LF Mythic Raiding Guild for Shadowlands

Hi all,

I am a recently returned player and I’m currently looking for a mythic raiding guild.

About me:

• 28 year old. A bit of an introvert / quiet guy. Always willing to help when asked.
  • Have been playing on and off since the Burning Crusade. Last time I played was during Legion.
  • No previous experience with mythic raiding but I found heroic raiding a bit too easy during legion. So, for shadowlands I want to try mythic raiding.
  • My main for many years has been a priest. During Legion I played both Holy and Disc priest.
  • I’m looking for a change in shadowlands but I’m still unsure what to play. Currently considering: Resto Shaman, Enhancement Shaman, Fury Warrior, Windwalker Monk, Feral druid, Subtetly rogue, Disc priest.
  • Love doing achievements.
  • I’m currently located in Draenor (Horde)

What I can offer:

• I think that I know the game pretty well and I’m a fast learner.
  • Always go prepared for raiding with flasks, potions etc.
  • Watch youtube videos to prepare for boss fights.
  • I’m flexible and willing to play a variety of classes / specs. But tend to prefer fast playstyles.
  • Can play healer or dps (got more experience as healer).
  • Might be willing to move to another server for the right guild.

What I’m looking for:

• A guild that cleared around half of the previous raid tier on mythic difficulty and is willing to accept someone without previous mythic experience would be great. But I would also be willing to join an heroic guild that wants to give a serious try to mythic raiding in shadowlands.
  • Mature environment. No drama or toxicity.
  • Mythic+ teams would be a plus.
  • Guild that makes an effort to do raiding achievements would also be a plus.

Cheers :slight_smile:

Hey, what we’re offering could suit you: “[H] [EU Draenor] [10/10M] Adopted Apes Mythic guild, looking to adopt
you can contact me on discord : “frostyfire#4356”

Hi Laenyn

Look to our recruitment post.
Our legacy

I am 100% confident that you will love what you’ll see.

discord.gg/UmcpaeU

Once you’re there you should be able to PM any of the officers on that Discord (Woosa, Cronali, Vorium, TbXie) and go on from there.
This guarantees that we will get your message asap and you don’t have to wait unnecessarily long to get an answer.

Thank you & Best of Luck in both your applications and in SL!

Add Personal#5770 on discord if you’re swedish/norwegian and interested in a Mythic Raiding Guild as it seems you are.

Hello! on outland- EU (ally) Are looking for searious raiders to build up a strong roster moving into SL with. We are newly founded and are aiming to be a top 200 guild in the mid/late in SL.

You can read on what we expect from you as a trial and a raider on our website

http://axionguild.com/raiding-rules/

Contacts:

Falrick (Bnet: Falrik#2626, Discord: Falrik#8164)
Jennings (Bnet: jk00jl00#2739, Discord: Jierda#8060)
Jestern (Bnet: saagarp#1872, Discord: saagarp#9593)

/sibellz

Hello Laenyn.
Do you share some love towards progression raiding?
Contact our guild here: Liebe#2005 on Discord :slight_smile:

Your post adds up perfectly with what we offer in our guild. We are mythic raiders however but do help our less experienced players as well through Heroic.

If you are willing to have a chat so I can find out about how far you are willing to go add me on Bnet or discord.

Sealed#2123 on Bnet.
Sealed#0663 on Discord.