LF New Guild (H or A)

Hey hey everyone,

I suppose I could give the usual returning player routine but let’s face it everyone’s heard that so many times.

Main reason for stopping playing in 9.0 was I thought I should give other games a go, tried FF14, BDO, New World, Archage etc etc however nothing quite scratches that MMORPG itch like wow.

So I’m back looking for a new home to raid, M+ and PvP with. Currently I am on Draenor Horde and I am playing boomie atm but I am flexible and willing to change to something if needed.

I don’t mind switching server or faction for the right guild. I last raided CN on Heroic but ideally I’d like to get back to mythic raiding however not a deal breaker. I really like M+ and BGs.

Thanks for reading, any questions leave a comment and I’ll get back to you ASAP!

Hey there!

Welcome back to WoW =)
Ministry of Silly Wipes are looking for new members!

Raid-wise, we’ve just begun Heroic raiding; if we can make Mythic, we will certainly give it a go! However we aren’t a Hard-core raiding guild so it’s not a priority.

We do do Mythic+ keys alot throughout the week, at various levels. There are a couple of people in the guild who enjoy PvP, and likely more who will join in if asked =)

Check us out, and if we sound like a good fit for you, please add me for a chat!
Discord: xWestie#9361
Bnet; Westie#2496

Hello, Chungikhan!
I represent Healer Problem horde guild on Draenor.
We are well established guild, focused on semi-hardcore mythic raiding with flourishing community. We have a some spots in our main raids for regular raiders, and plenty of space in social ranks. We have a lot m+ activity and a sundy raid for our socials.

Check our listing on forums and feel free to poke me on Battlenet (Lawura#2369) or Discord (Cheyanna#5202) if it looks interesting to you, or if you have any questions.

Hey there, please add me on discord for a chat.

Miester#0905

Hi Chungis!

Our Thu team could use a couple more people if you are interested.

Hi Chung,

Same boat for alot of players - Keep trying diff game but wow is like home.

Would love to chat some more, this our guild if it interests you please do add me on BNET: Psykick06#2401

Cheers,
Boody