LF Old Players

Hey all,

Hope everyone’s keeping well.

I was hoping to touch base with some of the old players on the server. Many moons back in Vanilla I played. Shaman named TQ and was in a guild named Curators of Abyssus.

I was wondering if anyone knew if any of the old players from that guild still play or are returning for Classic?

My old team used to include:

Moi
Ghoul
Amouria
Fade
Felrage
Thekoo

And a number of others. If anyone’s heard of them and if they still play I’d love to hear from them.

Thanks folks, take it easy.

1 Like

Hey mate, sadly there won’t be one of these oldies left I guess. I myself had the last contact with Amouria/Moi in BC Nagrand in 2006/2007. Felrage had already moved the server in the summer of 2006.

Theltis, Naturesally … most of the names I forgot.

What I will never forget is, that I often ended up in one of your WSG premades when it wasn’t full and you guys did never kick me despite you were masters of the BG and I was just a poor gimp. :kissing_heart:

Sorry for no better news about your mates, but probably the one or the other peeps the forums sometimes, especially nowadays with “classic” coming soon.

1 Like

Hey Fee, do you have the same name as back then? I certainly recall it! (Hope you’re well)

Ah man that sucks, I haven’t seen them since around that time either, we all teamed up for arenas but I haven’t seen them since!

Thanks soo much for the comment though, are you planning on coming and playing Classic?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.