LF older players

Hi

Is there a community out there full of older gamers…people with reflexes that take a little to warm up, who drink alcohol instead of energy drinks, who remember the 80’s/90’s.

4 Likes

I just noticed this

I’m tempted to check it out myself!

1 Like

its dead. 7 people in chat and check chat messages…

1 Like

Pity.

But that’s what tends to happen to groups of people who aren’t very motivated to progress that way. Without a common desire to get more gear, it’s hard to find the enthusiasm to show up for dungeons.

1 Like

I also search communities from time to time. but somehow dead pants are everywhere.
only in trade chat i see something. only my server has hardly any people.

1 Like

So it goes.

There isn’t really a niche for people who would like to walk dungeons now and then.

What are you hoping to do with this community if you find it?

2 Likes

relax? I have 8x 20s weekly on the same day after reset.
I already miss like-minded people. my day starts with beer and not with coffee.
and what can you talk about with a teenager? well…

2 Likes

Not targetted towards old people but a nice community

2 Likes

Hi All,

am 40 and remember the late 80 and /90s well, am also looking for players around the same age who can have a laugh have a drink do some quests, M+, and raids

UK based have TeamSpeak and Discord

2 Likes

With so many people interested in this type of project, why not create something of our own? I’m sure a lot more players would be into it :slight_smile:
I’m not into raiding either, would like a bit of pvp too and just casual dungeoning as well!
I’ve a bunch of other ideas for social events and an active discord with film club, book club and some other stuff!
How does it sound ?

2 Likes

Hey Grym!
(Sorry first, English is not my native tongue :slight_smile: Well, I’m going abroad on vacation for one week but… I think we should talk about this when I come back :slight_smile: I can create something on discord and post a message on the forum to see if some people might be interested in this concept. I don’t know what you think but “quality over quantity” is my motto so… if only 3 more people are interested we could live an incredible adventure, questing, dungeoning, and pvping together! :slight_smile:
Besides, I’ve got a name already for this “guild” or “community”… “DnD”… Yes, not for Dungeons and Dragons… no… But for “Diapers and Dentures”! lol
Hope to hear from you in one week :slight_smile: (Read the official messages on the forum, I’ll post the link to the Discord :slight_smile: