LF Partners for Gladiator Grind! =D

Hi =D !

I’m a semi new player to WoW. I mainly started playing WoW in Shadowlands season 1, which were the first season I tried PvP out with a friend.

He teached me to play better Ret Paladin, and we achieved the Vicious mount, which was my goal at that point.

Later on, I lost the contact to him, and he stopped playing video games, and I had taken a break from WoW. I started playing WoW again at the end of shadowlands, where I played the new solo shuffle mode. I achieved 2042 Rating, but it was in prepatch sp I guess, it wasn’t really anything good, but I think I could have higher possibly =D .

I figured out here not too long ago, that Gladiator mounts is only achieveable from 3v3 - That really ruined my day, because I have always had a hard time finding people for PvP, and since there wasn’t solo shuffle back then when I started, then I never really played PvP, till solo shuffle was a thing.

And now, i’m more motivated than before, and as I know Gladiator is a big thing, do I do it mainly to learn how to play in high ranks, but also just in general understand 3v3, since i’m pretty sure its a bit different to solo shuffle.

I’m a Ret Paladin, from the EU server called Grim-Batol.

I would like to play with people who is friendly to play with, and someone who actually wanna play to learn =D . My holiday has just started, so I have a lot of sparetime right now.

I don’t want it to be a stress factor though. I don’t want people or myself to feel pressured to do it, so i’m looking for people, who is kind/friendly, and is motivated to grind, to potentioally hit Gladiator, for the mount.

I don’t expect you to know a ton, but I would love to play with some who can give me tips, or atleast know how to play its own class =D.

I’m looking for 1 Healer and 1 Dps, and i’m up for premates if there is anyone who is looking for 1 DPS (me).

I can just be a bit sensitive, so I do not wanna play with toxic people <3.

here’s my discord: Zavoc#0780

I’m checking Discord very often, so go give me a DM =D !