LF Raid Guild for SL

Hi, I am looking for a guild to enjoy my time in Shadowlands with.

I play since vanilla (yeah I am kinda old by now, turned 40 this year), with the occasional drop outs throughout the years.

In BfA my former guild stopped doing any content early on, so I went inactive for most of the xpac but raided mythic during legion.

At this point playing with more mature people in a relaxed environment is more important to me than chasing that cutting edge achievement. Also work and private life obligations make it rather hard to commit to a very rigid schedule with close to 100% participation requirement if multiple raids are scheduled during the week.

A lot of words to say: I don’t mind raiding “only” on heroic level going forward if i get along with the guild members nicely but also wouldn’t mind aiming for mythic progression again.

I am not 100% set on which class I would play in SL but am rather flexible and willing to select my class out of a pool of preferred ones (played Rogue, Lock and Mage in past progression, so yeah I kinda like seeing health bars getting depleted) dependent on your current roster needs.

Best case scenario would be 2 raid schedules a week, preferably one (or both) of them during the weekend.

Server transfer as well as faction change are absolutely fine for me. I actually would prefer to go back to horde, but if it’s alliance at the end of my search, I don’t mind either.

Feel free to send me a note on battle.net flair#21431 to discuss details on discord.

Hi dude we are currently recruiting for our new guild we are all players of 10+years experience some of us since 2004 ! We would love to speak to you some more so you can join the discord and we can go from there ! Look forward to hearing from you! Cheers I will PM you at discord

Hey Flair,

EDIT - Twisting Nether (H) is a newly formed guild built by a core team of Cutting Edge raiders (12/12 mythic Nyalotha). We decided to part from a larger guild to carve our own path in the Shadowlands, pushing for Cutting Edge in all raid tiers.

Currently we are recruiting a handful more for our Core Raid team, mythic+ players and socials so we have spaces available to cater for all needs!

If you’d like to know more or have a chat with us on Disc feel free to add me on Battle Net Mattbeans#2588.

Thanks

Thank you for the response so far.
I will reach out to you the coming days.

Also obligatory

/push

Hey Flair, 40 isnt that old mate!

We have a guild which is mainly between late 20’s and their 40’s, we raid at a niche time slot, the morning between 9am to 12, there are however people online most of the day, and up for Mythics that kind of thing. If the raid time doesnt suit and you dont find one that does, check us out if you wish!

1 Like

Thank you for the interest Sinmo, but my manager would probably not agree with your raid times :slight_smile:

Jobs are easier to find than decent guilds :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Flair,

Raid Times :date:

Wednesday 8:00 -11:00pm
Sunday 8:00 -11:00pm
Recruitment :white_check_mark:

High Priority
Mage - All specs considered
DH - Havoc main / Vengeance OS
Paladin - Protection / Retribution
Warlock - All specs considered
Medium Priority
Druid - Balance
Hunter - Beast Mastery / Marksmen
Death Knight / All specs considered
Lower Priority
Rogue / All specs considered
Shaman / All specs considered

Please note that many of our raiders are flexible which means we may consider exceptional applicants even if they are not the class/specs mentioned above.

Key Guild Insights :memo:

Experienced & transparent leadership
Strong Realistic expectations for each individual
Everyone is being re-trialed for Shadowlands
An enjoyable well-prepared raid environment
Speak English in raids
A solid core which has played together for years with Multiple Cutting-Edge players and have been both socially active and progressive raiding since 2008.
Our Goal is Cutting Edge with smooth progression without the Arrogant/Hardcore elitism.
We Enjoy pushing M+ Keys many of our team during BFA Pushed 15 and 23 level keys.
Raider Expectations :chart_with_upwards_trend:

Dont be toxic
Generally, most members are 25+, 18+ minimum
6 out of 8 Raids minimum attendance in a period over Each Calendar Month, Reasonable adjustments for Annual Leave/Work commitments etc / Notice Required
Full consumables on progression or recent boss kills
Prior preparation to the raid, including class optimisation, in game mechanics/raid mechanics + Guild strategy/Weakauras.
The ability to take constructive criticism and an eagerness to provide help to others in an open environment.
Keeping up with all the in-game power systems and showing up to every raid as powerful as reasonably possible
Open and honest communication. A microphone is required, and you must have the ability to communicate during a raid
Application Process :white_check_mark:

Go to our discord: https://discord.gg/Puuu8Ta 4

Read #Apply-Here

Fill out the application thoroughly

Post your completed application into the #application-pending channel

You will then be contacted by an Officer

About Us :white_check_mark:

With Shadowlands around the corner, a handful of us returned and established on Draenor late into the final tier of BfA - Ny’alotha & Pre Patch. Over the past few years, the core of the guild has played together across various expansions and servers in both Pve and PvP. Driven by the prospect of the upcoming expansion, more and more people showed interest in joining us once again. Along with this core, old friends, and new faces we set out to create a successful, efficient, and enjoyable mythic raiding environment.

The ideal guild member engages with the guild and enjoys spending time with other guildmates. This includes activities outside of raids such as M+, PvP, or various other non-wow related things. Many of us have been friends for years and have played a wide array of video games together apart from WoW, while this is not mandatory, it is encouraged, we dont just want to be a raid group, but rather a group of friends.

We hope you find this fit refreshing and modern-day expectations on a culture driven progressive mythic raiding guild.

Hope to hear from you Soon :wave:

** Officer: Mellø / Battletag:Jake#2883**

Hi Flair
Our guild might be of interrest to you.
More info: [A] Ravencrest - <CHP> Casual mythic raiding guild

Still looking for a guild.

tldr:

• Plan to main rogue, mage or lock (lean rogue but willing to decide based on raid/guild needs)

• prefer horde

• want to raid heroic minimum again

• prefer 2 raid day schedule (one day during weekend mandatory, prefer actually all raid days to be on weekends)

Hello there!

New Fate wants you!!!

…Potentially, like let’s chat first and stuff.

TLDR of New Fate

We are a heroic raiding Alliance guild on Boudlerfist, Currently just moved our guild from Horde ready for Shadowlands. We are looking for fresh people to help us on our travels. (I know you have said horde but im hoping to persuade you!)

Our aim is to be a heroic only raid guild, clearing content at a competitive rate and moving onto glory raid chieves when we have it on farm. Whilst also being a strong hub for mythic + where like minded individuals can farm keys every week without being pressured into pugging. But honestly the main aim is to build a community worth bragging about and a family that feels like home.

Raid: Raid days will be Wednesday (7:30ST to 10ST) and Sunday (7ST to 10ST)
Age: We’re a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 18+.
Recruitment: Recruiting all classes and specs at the moment in the interest of bringing the player over the class but our team is ready to go for SL as we speak.
Do you want socials? More than anything!! Hit me up and join us!
Important Contacts:
Crafty - GM
Battle Tag - Craftyz#2107
Discord - Crafty#9742

Interested?
Give us an add or respond on here and we will get back to you. I have already added you FYI.

Thanks for reading and we hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Flair, we don’t raid at the weekends but if raiding later in the evening would be of interest, then we may be a good fit. Plus an added bonus, that I would no longer be the oldest person (by a fairly small margin!)

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-casual-imperfection-new-late-night-guild-recruiting-raiders-and-socials/203698

Hej Flair,

We really could use a rogue, lock or mage for our raid team!
Raiding 2 days a week, 1 on sunday afternoon 1 thursday evening (see link).

i am 38 years old myself :smiley: so kinda same age :smiley:
We have a strong small comunity where people hang out daily on Discord.
Our plans is to progress in mythic raiding and get CE eventually while having good fun and not being stress out.

Not sure if you are still looking, but if you are let me know :slight_smile: (added you on btag).

Search for a guild continues:

tldr:

• Plan to main rogue, mage or lock (lean rogue but willing to decide based on raid/guild needs)
  • prefer horde
  • want to raid heroic minimum again
  • prefer 2 raid day schedule (one day during weekend mandatory, prefer actually all raid days to be on weekends)
  • prefer guild that encourages coordinated guild intern activities like m+ runs

Feel free to send me a note on battle.net flair#21431

Hi Flair, try take a look at this

Nyx is a semi-hardcore Late Night mythic raiding guild on Kazzak, looking for more players to fill up our mythic raiding roster. We are a group of raiders who have decided to band together and create this guild.

We want to raid competitive and experience the endgame content respecting to people’s personal lives.
It is therefore crucial that when we raid so few hours, everyone is taking this seriously and being prepared!
As guild we are aiming for cutting edge, with existing cutting edge experience in our roster and lead team. With that said, we have 0 tolerance for toxic players and big ego´s.
we want everyone to have fun while we work towards our goals, and to work as a team is key to that, and so it has to be for you, if you want to raid with us.

The guild is built and will be run on the 3 founding pillars namely efficiency, transparency and communication.We aim to have an efficient, light hearted meaningful progression in a relaxed raid environment is our main goal.

Raid Schedule

Raids per week: 3
Raid days: Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
Time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:00 - 00:01 Server time - Sunday 20.00 - 23.00
Attendance: 90% required
Language: English

To know more about us and what we can provide and what we expect from you, please apply to our discord channel or get in contact with one of our recruitment officers: Lazer#2711

Hey Lazer thank you for your interest but late night raiding during the week is unfortunately not an option for me.

Still looking for a guild.

tldr:

• prefer horde
  • want to raid heroic minimum again but don’t mind going back to mythic raiding if the roster allows it
  • prefer 2-3 raid days schedule (one day during weekend mandatory, prefer two days to be on weekends)

Send me a note on battle.net flair#21431