LF raiding spot in TBC Guild, FIN or EU

Hello,

I’m looking for a guild for me come TBC, pref PVE server. Semi HC. Faction doesnt matter as I will be making new character anyway.

I would pref play healer, as I have most experience there in TBC. Druid -> Shaman -> Priest -> Paladin, but played them all on TBC so whatever gets me a raidspot.

I can promise 100% attendance as well as knowledge of the expansion and raids. I will come to raids fully gemmed/enchanted with proper consumables.
I’m always up for helping guildmates and otherwise be useful to the community.

Regards,

Alexandrea

Hello! Easy Company on Dreadmist EU (A) is recruiting ahead of TBC. We are looking for skilled and dedicated individuals who would like to help us be a top tier guild on our server. If you want to know more, please contact me on Discord (Ashladd#5017). Waiting to hear from you :slight_smile:

Lucky on Nethergarde Keep would love to have you.
We have a core of experienced players who have raided endgame in every expansion of WoW, and we’re building a roster for TBC raiding, 2½ nights a week (the half being a buffer for cleanup / alt runs) typically aimed at tuesdays and thursdays 8-12pm server time.

We’re still creating our roster, so class choice is yours, although we already have 2 resto-druids, so others would be preferred.

Feel free to add me for a chat if you’re interested. Sha1yen#2314

Hello add me on discord Skylooke#4942.

All healers slots are open for exceptional players.

(H )< Guildname TBD > are forming on the Earthshaker realm for TBC Classic!
About us:

• We are a group of swedes starting up a guild that will focus on PvE, PvP. Our main goal is to clear all raid content with a semi-hardcore mindset, and some arena premades with the ambition to push ranks.
    What we aim to provide:
  • Leveling, dungeons, raids and PvP premades.
  • Efficient raids with great fun along the way.
  • A social and fun environment in a strong and friendly community where we share knowledge about classes, stats, PvP and other TBC information.
    What we are looking for:
  • Great and stable players with high availability to join our 25 man raid roster. Players who are dedicated to their class, helping out other people and players that want an awesome TBC Classic experience. Someone with great experience in leading raids is also a plus.
  • A person who understands that their attendance, attitude and performance directly reflects their importance.
  • Dedicated and friendly enthusiastic players, a person that is willing to help other people around, someone you can really rely on.
  • Considering all classes and specialization.
    -Social and casual members ofc also welcome, bring your friends!
    Raiding information:
  • 2 evenings per week on either Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday 20:00 – 23:00 ST
  • Loot rules TBD.

Dm on Discord Björn#7792 or Svartkaffe#7762

Hey Alexandrea,

if you haven’t found a guild to call home yet give our forum post a read and if you like what you see add me on discord :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.