LF RP guild

I’m looking for a guild for my human paladin. Not sure what to make of her yet, but really anything with a theme that fits. I would prefer a larger guild, since I don’t always have that much time and don’t wanna feel guilty if i don’t join content. If you arrange non-Shadowlands events that’s great.

2 Likes

Feel free to browse the forum posts about the events of the Botany Band. Let me see if we tick all your boxes. Alliance :heavy_check_mark:; theme that fits, that’s up to your char; larger guild, ten or so regulars and an equal amount of irregulars; non-Shadowlands events on every night of the moon, starting from the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce in Dalaran (Broken Isles). You’d be welcome to join one of our events when the mood strikes.

4 Likes

Alright, I’ll keep an eye out on the forums then to probably drop by at some point.
I’ve read about a few events there and it looks fun.

4 Likes

I concur that The Botany Band’s events are fun, exciting, and engaging, with passionate and colorful characters :grinning: :+1:

Edit: …And really interesting stories!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.