LF RP Guild

I’ve recently resubbed to the game given 8.2.5 is coming and the shiny new Worgen models. But I enjoy the game and want to be able to play it not just sitting around in Boralus/Stormwind twiddling my thumbs.

So I’m turning to the forums for help, any guilds that would be recommended? Either Horde or Alliance, I have my Worgen Rogue and my Blood Elf Paladin. I have RP’d mainly military before but I am happy to try out new things.

Also a guild that is happy taking someone who is rather rusty with RPing and might take a short time to get back into the swing of things.

So TLDR - What guilds do the server recommend?

2 Likes

Hello there!

There is plenty of guilds I would recommend but do you have any more wishes than the rusty part for a guild?

I suppose it depends on where you and how you like to RP. If you’re returning after a break I might suggest doing some random RP in a few hubs to get the ‘lay of the land’ of what guilds operate where, chat/rp with them and see if you like to the concept they are going for. Without much info and what you’re looking for/like to RP at it’s hard to give an informed recommendation. Also, most importantly, welcome back to AD :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not really. Which isn’t helpful I know, it is a case for me of trying to see what is out there and then working out from there was appeals to me. I’d rather have a large spread to look at rather than a single genre and find that I’m not a fan of anything going.

While RP would be my main focus if a guild were to do any PVE or PVP content I’d be interested to know that as well.

Then I suggest going to the bottom of the list of this thread and work yourself upwards! In that way you can see what is active and running now and have a scope of what is about!

2 Likes

Why thank you. Very kind of you sir.

Where are the hubs these days? Even though I only quit three months ago I hadn’t really RP’d for a good eight months so I am rather out of the loop.

And as for the type of guild, I am used to military so seeing what is on offer there would be a good start, but I’m not only looking at that one type I am interested to see what the broad range is as if none of my current characters would do well in a guild but I like the idea I am happy to reroll.

2 Likes

For Worgen, the Dirge of Teldrassil is open to nelves/worgen and is in the midst of a series of events. They’re more of a rag-tag partisan group, so is semi-military themed.

For blood elves, there’s the Highblood Myrmidons who recruit belves/nightborne on the Horde side of things. They’re more military themed, and lean towards elf supremacy.

Both are newbie friendly, and I’m sure won’t have any problems if you’re a bit rusty.

9 Likes

The hubs are quite many by now!
I’m only 100% on the alliance, so it’s the only I will mention that I know by heart.
Kalimdor: Ashenvale, Darkshore when we have it, feathermoon hold.
Eastern Kingdoms: Stormwind (A given) Duskwood, Redridge has some activity. There is quite a bit of activity in Loch Modan but I’m uncertain at the moment.

Kul Tiras: Boralus is getting quite active but sadly we struggle with phasing, so you have to contact people for invites.

2 Likes

Come join the Scourge on Horde. We’re cool.

Good luck finding a guild tho’!

We also do have Moonlight Embrace a night elf and worgen guild if you suit yourself being stationed in Kalimdor - Ashenvale.

I can only really speak from an Alliance perspective, but ofc Org and SM city are strong horde hubs.

EK: Loch Modan, specifically around Kharanos; Duskwood, with Darkshire the town hub; Redridge Mountains, Lakeshire the town hub; Stormwind and some parts of EW Forest (don’t go to GS if you have self-respect; Both Western and Eastern Plague lands (WPL more so); Bootybay is THE place for neutral RP in general and specifically in EK.

Id say above are the most relaible spots to RP in Eastern Kingdoms, though I do find some Nelf RP in Kalimdor in Ashenvale, Darkshore, Felwood and the Night elf old city (you can time walk there, still a common RP hub).

Outside of K and EK it’s mainly guild/event based, though you can still find random RP out and about.

1 Like

Don’t go forgetting good old Booty Bay.

To toss us into the mix as well. We are also a part of a up and comming new community in Gilneas.

The Onslaught approves these people.
To be continued… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Indeed, corpse…indeed.

1 Like

Astranaar is a decently active “war hub” currently. Usually populated in the evenings.

2 Likes

Heya!

I can’t speak much for Alliance, but on horde there are loads of guilds suitable for a sin’dorei paladin, for example, the Lightseekers, we are a group of Blood Elf and Tauren light users, we act in a military and civilian capacity.

There are loads more, such as Division Twenty Three, Blazing Phoenix, Gilded Blades, Sun Hawks, Crimson Vanguard, all great and wonderful guilds!

It’s amazing that I managed to forget that yeah! Especially since it was not long ago I RPed there myself!

sigh How could you…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.