LF Social guild [H] [Draenor]

I’m looking for a guild that will offer me a place to call home. I tend to play alone but am definitely missing out on a large part of the game. I am a very ineperienced player even though I have been playing, on and off, since vanilla. I mainly want a social guild.

Edit: I am more than happy to swap classes as I have no idea what may be needed in group pve.

If you don’t mind playing alliance you are welcome to join us mate. Noone should have to play by themselves and without any friends to share the experience with I feel like it’s not the same.

We are a small community of mature players and I think if you want to find a group of friends to game with you’d enjoy it with us.

Anyway I won’t post walls of text if you still need a place give me a shout Sil182#2743

Take care and have fun!

Hey Kurser - Rekindled might be able to offer you a home that fits your play style.

We are always looking for friendly players to join us and offer a relaxed environment where people can play together.

Please feel free to drop by the discord in the above link for a chat with us!

Origin of Insanity a friendly guild looking to expand our numbers any players new/old/ levers or people who just wanna chat, we are a social guild raid Saturdays 10/10 normal CN looking to progress to HC we also M+ daily and have an active discord come join the fun

Hi there.
I think we’d be a good fit for you and would love to have a chat with you to see if we can add you to our community :slight_smile:

TOOTH AND FANG COMMUNITY!! ( Founded 2017 - EU -Draenor- Horde ) :slight_smile:

Community Status: Semi-Hardcore
**Current Progression: **10/10 9/10 HC ( Pushing into Mythic soon too )

ABOUT US: :smiley:

Tooth and Fang was founded in 2017 as a guild building a family friendly atmosphere. Since then we have grown where we have 2 raiding teams, a semi-serious for progression and experienced players and a casual for alts and those looking to take their first steps into the raiding world.
Regular M+ runs are encouraged and actively sort within our discord and guild chat.

RAID DAYS:

Main Team : Wed & Thurs
21:00 - 00:00 ST for the main team

WHAT WE NEED:
Ranged : Range DPS
Melee: DH DPS
Healer : Shaman/Holy Priest/Druid/Disc Priest x1
Please ask us about joining if your class/spec isnt here.

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:

Good knowledge of the class and spec you are playing
Be online 15 before raid start for invites
We do not expect you to attend EVERY single raid but a high attendance is good to have (90% about). During progress, however, we expect people to be attending every raid unless for an emergency.
Reseaching fights and be ready to wipe.
we are aiming to do mythic

Discord info https://discord.gg/KJAWssb or add me on discord Chéyénná#1625 or app via https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWJ8cIHo1chv19Vex0-zWiMUgxDF4AwRZZpd52WwY7I2WDFQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Feel free to share our discord link !
Social are welcome too :slight_smile:

Look forward to meet you!
T & F Community