Lf social guild

A little bit more then a month ago i was kicked out from my guild because of my severe anxiety. Now i feel so lost. I don’t know where to go.
Are there any nice guilds here? I’m looking for a active, social and non-raiding guild, either alliance or horde. I’m interested in rp but with my anxiety i don’t think i will be able to do any rp, so i can’t say i’m looking for a rp guild.

2 Likes

feel free to join my guild. the Jewelers retreat.
I will gladly invite you to join if you want.

1 Like

I have many alts, and not many free hours to play, but the Refuge of the Lost is a nice, chill guild (in my somewhat limited experience). They sometimes do content together, and sometimes attend RP events :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And they are always very welcome when they do.

2 Likes

I’m still looking for a guild.

1 Like

I must admit, the only guilds I know, are RP guilds :slightly_smiling_face:

In addition to the one my alt Pawlina mentioned, Hand of the Titans is a nice guild on the Horde side. They are a RP guild, but they are very nice people, very social, and usually active every day (more than I can say for myself :grin: ). I guess they raid occasionally, but they are not a raiding guild per se :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I had an Alt in a guild called “Immunity” for Alliance, they accept everyone and are pretty chill

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.