LF social & progress guild

Hey guys, coming back to wow after a bit of a break, looking for a guild that has a solid social element cause I’m wanting to make some mates while I play! Also want to push into mythic raiding, I play all types of content pve/pvp, so guilds with events of all kinds would be cool! All round nice guy from the UK and happy to share dog pics on discord :joy:

Anyone wanna do an all nighter levelling on launch to fight the tiredness? :joy:

Hi Finn!

I’m too old for all nighters, but you should definitely check us out if you’re wanting to do M+ and Mythic raiding!

:rocket: Artifex - 1-2 nights laid back Mythic raiding - TWW - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hit me up if you’re interested! Discord: kletsomg
/Klets

1 Like

One and ALL Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people

Socials and M+ are welcome ofc

We raid Thurs-Friday around 21:00 PM server time -
we are 9/9H Guild currently recruiting for TWW

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk……

1 Like

Good morning mate,

I am a recruitment officer for the guild (Shady Oaks is recruiting) we are currently reforming guild building up a strong team of people to smash through AOTC as quick as possible for season 1 providing we can get enough people for mythic we will begin tackling mythic (currently about 9 short of mythic) at the moment we are recruiting DPS and Healers.

if you have a quick read of our post see if this sounds good to you all details of applying will be on there too. If we aren’t the right fit for what you are looking for i hope you find what you are looking for

All the best Doublade