LF someone with Uuna on Horde

LF a kindhearted soul with Uuna pet with her quest completed (need it for Baa'l) as I can't seem to drop it.

I can also pay you if you're on Nemesis or one of its connected servers
1 Like
Are you online now?
Guess not. I logged on and whisped you but you're not online.

Catch you later if you haven't found someone else.
Hey,thanks for responding,tried to add you on an ally character but couldn't.You'll find me online tonight.Whisper me whenever you see me online,or tell me here when I can find you

Thanks again,really appreciate it
Nevermind,I was lucky enough to find someone at Baa'l with Uuna active;I finally got my Baa'l.Thanks anyway
1 Like
Glad you got it. Enjoy!
12/10/2018 16:58Posted by Gráinne
Glad you got it. Enjoy!

Any chance you could help me out? :) I'm able to pay some gold on Ravencrest Alliance or Stormscale Horde.
16/10/2018 00:28Posted by Galvon
12/10/2018 16:58Posted by Gráinne
Glad you got it. Enjoy!

Any chance you could help me out? :) I'm able to pay some gold on Ravencrest Alliance or Stormscale Horde.

I have Uuna, no need to pay gold, stormscale horde, just whisp me or send me a mail with battletag
1 Like
Sorry, I missed this. I'm also available if you need. I'll be around tonight, and will check back from time to time. Just post when you;re on. Also no gold needed. :)
Currently on this chain and i am having a ball...trying to get Uuna. Then will go after Baa'l.
25/10/2018 07:25Posted by Rhaeve
Currently on this chain and i am having a ball...trying to get Uuna. Then will go after Baa'l.

Well, i own a fully upgraded uuna but she doesn't seem to weaken baal. Still waiting for a fix on 8.1.