LFG for a new player to Classic wow

Hi all,

I have played retail wow casually for years. I would love to get into raiding in vanilla with a group of players who are okay with me not knowing an awful lot about the raids. I would love to join a guild that can help me become better at the game and to make friends in.

I plan on rolling Rogue Alliance and i don’t mind what server I roll on. My schedule is fairly open so raiding times won’t bother me as long as they are in the evening due to work.

If you have a guild or know of a guild that would suit me please let me know.

Thanks Guys!

Hoi, check this thread if you’re interested: [A] [Zandalar Tribe] <Solid> [Casual weekend PVE]

Feel free to check us out, experience is not a necessity just pointing in the right direction (occasionally :D)

We will be on Shazzrah

Hey arno ^^ im not sure what raid times you’re looking for but ill link some info below to check out!

<Dopamine> - [A] Mirage Raceway is now recruiting!

<Dopamine> is a semi-hardcore Alliance raiding guild on Mirage Raceway EU. Our goal is simply to clear all content in classic wow as quickly and cleanly as possible on a 2 day, weekend, 8hr raid schedule. Just a bunch of nerds trying to get professor plums. Ideally we will have enough players reach level cap within the first month to begin MC early October although this may change. We will be trying to recruit as many potential raiders and class officers as possible over the coming weeks so if you would like to apply please message an officer.

contact an officer for a quick chat.

Merillia#2017 -Discord

Merillia#21369 -Battlenet

Cara#7788 -Discord

EstoTWB#0898 -Discord

We are open to all, socials and raiders alike. To those who are interested we look forward to meeting you and to those who already have a guild sorted we’ll see you on the raceway!

discord.gg/gNZ3c59

Hi Árno,

Perhaps People With Jobs could fit you?

Read our forum post or reach out to me on discord by adding Lawhuy92#3662.

You can also visit our webpage pwjclassic.shivtr :slight_smile:

Br,

/Johan

Hello mate we could defo make a use of you

We are going alliance on Shazzrah!

We´re a bunch of friends whom all played since vanilla,
Clearing Everything:
Molten Core: Cleared.
Onyxia´s Lair: Cleared.
Black Wing Lair: Cleared.
Ahn’Qiraj Temple: Cleared.
Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj: Cleared.
Zul Gurub: Cleared.
Naxx: Cleared.

I´ve lead a guild in later wow succesfully aswell to Ranks in Legion:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic World 564.

Trial of Valor: 3/3 Mythic World 216.

Nighthold: 10/10 Mythic World 298.

Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Mythic:
Fallen Avatar: World 26
Maiden of Vigilance: World 16
Mistress Sassz’ine: World 20
The Desolate Host: World 18
Sisters of the Moon: World 22
Harjatan: World 46
Demonic Inquisition: World 36
Goroth: World 85

Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11 Mythic World 143.

I´ve added you both on bnet and on discord :slight_smile:

in case u wanna come easier in touch, please join our discord and ask for me or sinned :slight_smile:

discord.gg/Xje5y4Y

Check these guys out. Seem like an hillarious crowd

If you want 2 days of raiding and the rest casual then take a look here https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/pyrewood-village-onyxlocker-eu-pve-alliance-casual-raiding-guild

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.