[A] [Zandalar Tribe] <Solid> [Casual weekend PVE]

Hello there, Solid is a newly formed casual PVE guild that will raid on saturday and sunday evenings ~19-23 CET. Hours could shift a bit downwards as there is not that much to clear in first few phases.

Recruiting everything for now, except shadow priests…and prot pallies.

For loot, we will use EPGP, along with some specc priority per items, so hunters don’t take all the weapons for themselves.

We value attendance and loyalty, classic encounters aren’t that difficult, nor are class rotations. As long as you can attend raids and improve at a normal rate, you are what we want.

You aren’t expected to be world buffed/flasked for molten core farm raid, but on Ragnaros progress, a fire protection potion might be required.

Having no experience is OK, you will learn your class before any difficult encounter is released anyway.

For communication we use discord, which is mandatory during progress.

If you need anything from me, poke me on discord: Ewmy#2364
or ingame on Zandalari Tribe/Alliance: Ewmy

4 Likes

still recruiting

bumpidy bump

Sounds cool, weekend raiding might end up being perfect for me.

add me on discord, got my nickname+tag written on the post

Tank is a topnotch name.

agreed, bump

Bumping the thread.

1 Like

Join the guild or else.

1 Like

I agree with this message.

Looking forward to playing with you guys. Definitely recommend for weekends on Zandalar! Really hard to find a guild with this kind of schedule so nice that Solid is around.

bumpidy bump bump

bump me baby one more time

bumpiiiity

still bumpin’

bump it hard

Hi guys! I already signed to Zandalar Tribe pvp guild, but I want to keep in touch with you :slight_smile: I like the idea of casual weekend raiding and I may want to join you later OR be available for you while remaining still in the current one. Just in case, could you use Night Elf Priest (healer) for your group or you require only dwarf or something? :slight_smile: Thanks

We will (probably) have enough dwarves, elf should be fine.

I’d rather have lunch with a fat ogre, than to spend one moment with an elf…

Oi flsk, calm down, they taste OK.