LFG New Player looking for guild

Hi,

New player playing on doomhammer looking for a guild to join as im completely new, tried a few different chars but never been able to stick long as always got stuck or lost, user name is nightmaredev#2105 if any guilds will accept me

thanks

Hello, there!

Battle Scars is a semi-casual community-oriented Guild based on EU - Twisting Nether (Horde), mainly focusing on M+ and raiding. We do all sorts of other things, too, when the mood strikes, as long as we have fun.

Battle Scars has existed since 2017 and was created during Nighthold progress. We managed first wing Mythic progress/experience until Battle for Azeroth… until several of our active raiders decided to take a break, forcing the Guild to PuG for most of our runs. We are actively recruiting more people for our roster in hopes to revive our raid team and hit back harder than ever, when 8.2 comes live.

I’m not sure if you would consider server changes, but in any case, I know how disheartening it can be to feel a bit lost and like you’re not getting anywhere, so you’re always free to hang with us if you want to, whether you’re up for a server switch or not. There’s always the option to level something else on our server, too. :wink:

We will gladly answer any and all questions that you may have and help where we can. We’ve got a lot of Veterans from early WoW days, so I am sure that, if we put our knowledge together, we can help you feel much less lost or stuck.

I’ve added you on Battlenet just now. :wink:

If you want to stay on Doomhammer, Essence of Mercy is a nice social guild :). essenceofmercy. com

I’m not in there anymore due to playing on my own realm, but the guild was always lovely same with the people!

Good luck finding a permanent home!

1 Like