LFM Mythic Uldir semi-pug, Saturday 20:00

Hi guys, I am considering to run a Mythic Uldir raid every Saturday to kill the first boss Taloc, and than work on MOTHER (depending how fast Taloc falls - usually 1-3 pulls).

Raid time is every Saturday, start of invitations 20:00 game time.

Feel free to whisper me in-game or send me in-game mail or add my b-net ID Shandril#2428 and after a short chat I will add you to the callendar event.

My plan is to run such raid every Saturday from now on at the same time.

Some basic requirements and assumptions:

• you should have good raiding experience;
  • iL370+ gear (can be little below if you are joining on your alt of main who has several Mythic Taloc kills);
  • have 2 flasks, 15 runes, 20 dps potions ready to use when called for;
  • loot is Personal Loot;
  • voice chat is required and is Discord (please make sure you have it installed and ready to use);
  • event is supposed to be 1-1,5 hours max, casual and fun, so bring your good mood and prepare to join stress free environment (no shouting, no bad mouthing people, no rage quiting pretty pls);
  • the boss is supposed to be pretty easy to kill, however with a pug raid, it will take several atempts to kill it - if you see others around you failing at something easily avoidable, help them to do better on next pull, rather than acusing for mistakes;
  • me personally I have 5+ years of Mythic weekend raiding experience from 3 previouse expantions, so hopefully it can go good this time as well :slight_smile:

Hope it helps our Doomhammer/Turalyon community to do something fun on weekends on regular basis. :slight_smile:

Hope to see you on Saturday!

Shandril

ID: Shandril#2428

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.