LFM: Orumo the Observer

Hi all,

LFM to do a daily!
This NPC still needs 5 people to activate and it has a chance to drop a pet:

Drops the battle pet::

I am looking for more people to do this daily at :clock8: 20:00 Server Time.
Would be nice that when you get the pet, you stay a few more times till other people get it also. After all, it is a team effort!

If you are a pet fanatic and want to have this pet, add me (Eurootje#2944) to your friends list and get an invite around 5 minutes before the planned time.

Kind regards,
Xiantivia

Try the achievement discord. (It’s linked on WoW Reddit, I think.)

You can do it, by yourself. That is if they haven’t nerfed that. If you have 5 chars high enough, you can activate them with your own chars. Not tried it out yet, but you might want to have a look if it still works. Good luck !! :grinning:

Explain to me how I do that with 5 characters? I have enough high level, but how do you log several characters at the same time?
I have only 1 account :slight_smile:

From what i understand, you need to log them and activate a rune. It doesn’t have to be all at once. The runes stay activated, once you stepped on them, so make sure, you’re not stepping on the same one. Got this from wowhead. Maybe if you check there, it might explain further. Good hunting :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks! Will try it tonight!

I have the pet, but i’ll be happy to help you

titopls#2943

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.