LFR broken queue

3 Likes

1 Like

One more good reason to not do LFR if that’s the kind of people you’re going to play with (OP). Disgusting human being.

Not worth the time to do LFR now? Only reason I can think off. Gear ilvl isn’t great and well playing with randoms putting in hours for a chance doesn’t do it for me anymore :stuck_out_tongue: rather raid for real would be easier and quicker lol

Blizzard have gone out of their way to make LFR as useless as possible this expansion so it’s almost dead.

1 Like

Only reason I ever did LFR lots was because I was trying to get the cool transmogs…sadly this expansion has no cool transmogs in raids.
:frowning:

And in Legion there was Legendaries, Set bonuses and Titanforging on top of it.

I don’t do LFR anymore because the ilevel is pathetic, I never understood why it’s lower than world quest gear when it’s harder and more effort.

Saeryn people will accuse us of being the same person or part of a secret forum cabal liking each other posts for perks.

So just to scotch this conspiracy theory forever I would just like everyone to know that Saeryn is in fact my prisoner. There I’ve said it and now you all know.
Now eat your slops.

1 Like

I have done Uldir like 3 times. Battle for Daz, Maybe 6 times. azshara… maybe about 20 or so. Nyalotha I only go in there for echoes. if it wasn’t for the echoes i’d never step foot in again after I finally downed N’Zoth.

LFR has been a complete waste of time this expansion, and all it has done is given more ammunition to the people who want it removed for their own selfish reasons.

2 Likes

Yep… And it’s disheartening. That’s not to mention that LFR is like a sandwich that only contains the loaf and is oversized. All the entertainment is just stripped away.

When you start the world quests it’s only 410 gear I think, based on your current ilevel. A fresh 120 isn’t getting the 445 world quests.

So for a fresh 120 LFR is a good boost to ilevel and has trinkets and weapons.

But at this point in the expansion there isn’t any incentive for anyone who isn’t fresh 120 to go there - so the handful of players that are either new or don’t have access to other gearing avenues are going to have a hard time.

I have three level 120’s on 420 ilvl and have no intention of running them through LFR, I have this main and two alts at 455 and they only go into LFr for echoes. I get better gear for them outside of LFR. Even timewalking drops 425 and you can buy gear from the timewalking vendor.

I get the game plan that LFR is not supposed to give players gear on an astounding level of epicness but when a timewalking dungeon gives better or comparable gear… it’s a slap in the face to LFR players.

they soft-removed LFR by making the ilvl of the gear absolutely pathetic.

In MOP Siege LFR would drop ilvl 528 items, that’s like 30 item levels better than Timeless Isle gear and just 7 ilvl’s worse than imbued Timeless Isle pieces (these were absurdly expensive, 50 000 timeless coins per piece). That was the strongest gear you could get by playing casually, maybe with the exception of Honor PVP set. I don’t remember its ilvl, i think it was 540? Something along these lines.

8.3 gearing system makes LFR drops reduntant very quickly. Mythic 0 drops the same gear and quickly goes up, a +7 (which is still very easy to do) drops 450. Emissary caches go up to 445. Visions start at 420 and end at 470, once you got r15 cloak and full research doing something like 3-4 masks is very easy even in low gear (drops 460-465)

And im okay with this. Normal mode of nyalotha is really easy. Just queue for that instead of LFR. I pugged this from scratch, no rio exp, nothing. Then moved to hc runs and finally first few bosses on mythic.

Takes long to get in now because not many reasons to do it. The gear is not as good as you can easily get from things like World Quests, Emissaries and vision ect.

You can quickly gear fresh alts also using the boa items that then boost the ilvl of world quests so you can do them instead. That then makes the cache rewards higher ilvl also meaning you can skip LFR because it’s quicker to level gear using outdoor content.

LFR this expansion or recent patch ect is only good for seeing the story/bosses but you only really need to do that once.

In previous expansions there was always a reasons to attempt it each week unlike this one.
That and expansion is almost over, people are probably focusing more on levelling alts and gold making instead of raids for things they have no use for.

I’ve been trying to do Dazar’Alor and Eternal Palace in LFR for the past 2 weeks, gave up on both after being in queue for over 4 hours as dps.

People are probably not interested in older content.

That being said Nya’lotha LFR was like 15-20 minutes per wing iirc.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.