LFR flying from Tindral to Fyrakk

If you died during Tindral fight, no res or fall off floor coz you didnt get buff which it means you have to fly back to Tindral and then fly to the red portal to Fyrakk. Today I talked to that guy was trying to fly to Fyrakk, but died! Guess what? They kicked him because they think he was afking, he was not.

MAKE SURE TO SPAWN AT FYRAKK IF YOU DIED AT TINDRAL NO FLYING BACK! FIX IT!!!

Thank you!!!

1 Like

If Tindral is dead and you were present for the kill, you should spawn at Tindral’s corpse (so you can loot it) and fly through the ‘tear’ to Fyrakk.

I agree that spawning on Tindral’s start platform is stupid, but how did someone manage to die flying to the tear? After more than a year to learn how to dragon ride, I wouldn’t have thought that was possible/

What I have noticed is that when I mount up to fly to the portal, the dragon riding skills do not appear on the action bars, so instead of skyward ascent, you end up jumping as if your on a ground mount and it fells people to their deaths.

Several other players I’ve raided with have mentioned this behaviour aswell.

There’s a short RP that plays after tindral dies, after which you can mount dragonriding mounts. Before that it’s regular mounts.

You can mount dragon riding mounts since the patch, but you have to dismount and summon them again after the RP or they still won’t fly.

If you already mount up and you cant fly when we are getting buff so you fall off and die. Which it means you have to remount again so you can fly. We were waiting forever for some players who dont know where to fly back. What about hotfix quick?

I see, ok thanks guys for the input :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.