[LFRP] Blood elf or Nightborne RP

Welcome fellow superior being :sparkles: All that I can say to begin with is that Horde RP is absolutely kicking off and it sparks only more joy to see more and more join in!
The list above provided by Shogganosh is to many’s confirmation very accurate at the current scene for Belf RP
Seeing my own ties with House Mournflame I’ll take it to surmise a little bit of our PoV from a member’s basis:

House Mournflame has it’s focussing eye on the supremacy side of Sin’Dorei lore as I feel it’s foundation, it is rich in taking a narrative-driven approach where the “Household” set up leaves an open field of avenues to peruse: from characters more on the diplomatic, research, combat side (Beside common eitquette this Guild is NOT heavy millitary!)
A lot can be reached if one makes the sacrifice… Like the ancestors before us

Which balances the Guild’s narrative campaigns with wide interaction of the surroundings in RP as a presence hoping to aim for longer term dynamics and interactions.
And from an OOC perspective: it is an environment with supportive and experienced Roleplayers that are just sweatshirt nerds enjoying this hobby.

Currently we’ve embarked on our first Guild Campaign to the Thunder Isle so our presence is missing from our beloved Silvermoon City :sparkles:
One of our further up coming initiatives is (All Horde - Event) Grand Thalassian Tournament 23-25/8 🏆 which, regardless of all the above is definitely worth the attendance! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes