[LFRP - H] Dangerous Territory

Greetings people! Thank you for coming to my little post here.

I wanted to do a little bit of a ‘cry’ for RP help as it was. This is oddly specific but there is a reason behind it.

As many people would know, the one thing we crave most as RPers is content, something to make us log into the characters, shape things up and grow them as characters, some people have multiple characters that reflect so many different aspects where others (like myself) have the one and only character that they want to watch go from pathetic peon to the well rounded and epic character.

For me, I am struggling with the above and I came up with an ‘idea’ as it was.

My character is part of a Guild (eep! not an RP GUILD!? If you wanna know more about the guild, go here… otherwise carry on reading).

In this guild, she has quickly risen up the ranks but these have all been for good reasons and dedication to the guild. Now, she is put in charge of her own ‘unit’. This is where I am kind of looking for people. The main concept of the unit is that it is an “ith’el” (which means something in Shalathain. I know what it is but telling you would ruin the surprise).

With this ith’el I want to actually create a group of dedicated people, share in RP stories and watch the characters grow as they go from ‘bunch of people’ to a well oiled machine.

What am I looking for?
Well, that is a pretty simple thing. I am looking for people of different races to join up within the guild and make their way directly to Vosri… Within the rules of Roleplay of course…
So far the ith’el has a Zanadlar Troll and this Nightborne. We already have a Blood Elf coming to join our motley crew but that is all been done through Roleplay as I don’t want to just shove people into it without it being natural progress in the storyline and character growth (Shock I know!)
That means we have the following left:

• Orc / Mag’har Orc
  • Tauren / Highmountain Tauren
  • Goblin
  • Foresaken

What Classes do I need?
Honestly, that part doesn’t really matter. In an ideal world I’d LOVE to have this so it would work as a five-person group that fits all dungeon requirements as that would be a great thing to do if we don’t fancy doing RP right there and then.
(We currently have Two DPS and a Healer (Warrior, Hunter and Paladin))

What’s the whole thing behind ith’el?
The name itself has a lot of meaning for an In-character reason and the whole development has happened over several months, something I’m rather proud to see. Now the group is designed to be an elite bunch of people that would handle difficult or rather dangerous contracts. “What are these contracts?” I hear you say… Well, these can be a simple as a delivery (But it’s never that simple!) or it could be a kill contract which would mean the team would need to be a finely honed unit… There are so many options available and I hope that we can examine each one as they happen!

How do I get in touch?
To reach out to me, simply drop me an in-game message, I’m (more often than not) on Vosri and I’d love to talk more about ideas and reasons for getting involved.

Why Am I doing This?
You know those feelings when you get an idea in your mind and you think… “That needs to happen” this is that. I want to grow my character, have other people influence her and witness the growth of Vosri as she becomes something… more.

If you have any questions, please send me a message or post here and we can all have a catch up!

For the HORDE!!!

5 Likes

The current members of the ith’el unit are super cool people both ICly and OOCly, known them for quite a long time and they are people who do their best to engage others into meaningful roleplay. So if you’re looking for character development and a place to belong to then I recommend you join these elite peeps! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks to people to have reached out to me so far!

Just a little bit of clarification:

This is a personal story-arc that involves the guild, ideally it would be great if you would come to the guild as well but that is something up for conversation.

Would I accept other races not mentioned? Yes, if the storyline works I see no reason why it can’t work. This is, first and fore-most a RP request.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.