LGBTQ Alliance Heroes - Biggest LGBTQ+ community

20/07/2018 14:23Posted by Cirandael
20/07/2018 14:23Posted by Sighuman

Yet, they complain about the same isolation they want to enforce upon themselves.

Precisely.

I have not enforced any such isolation, as I have already said. I have merely created a space where people can express themselves as they wish. If you read my post, you would realise that I have said ALL are welcome. Your comments are actually uncalled for. People only see what they want to see I suppose.
20/07/2018 14:21Posted by Chocooh
10 years ago would of trolled this to hell. Now though, fair play and all the best! People should feel comfortable how ever they want to be. Shouldn't need to have a special "safe haven" in this day and age.

#bewhatyouwant
#noonehasarighttojudgeothers

You mean "10 years ago" as in "before I got brainwashed", amirite?

20/07/2018 14:27Posted by Xiaojiao
<span class="truncated">...</span>
Precisely.

I have not enforced any such isolation, as I have already said. I have merely created a space where people can express themselves as they wish. If you read my post, you would realise that I have said ALL are welcome. Your comments are actually uncalled for. People only see what they want to see I suppose.

You don't play a game to express yourself. Actually, if you think anyone genuinely cared about your self-expression you'd be terribly wrong. Should I go ahead and make a community for people who like lilac-scented toilet paper so we can freely express our love for that particular kind of toilet paper and how deeply do we enjoy gently caressing those beloved rolls of ours before bed-time?
20/07/2018 14:27Posted by Atherriel

Aww man, I cut myself on this comment, think am gonna bleed to death
1 Like
I think they are right you dont need to Alienate yourself its ok if you are gay,Bi,cis gender or Straight or whatever we like you for the person that you are either good or bad not cause of your orientation.
20/07/2018 14:20Posted by Emowitch
Guild recruitment———————> thataway

Its not guild recruitment though so you ------------------------------------> off that way please
20/07/2018 14:21Posted by Chocooh
10 years ago would of trolled this to hell. Now though, fair play and all the best! People should feel comfortable how ever they want to be. Shouldn't need to have a special "safe haven" in this day and age.

#bewhatyouwant
#noonehasarighttojudgeothers

20/07/2018 14:27Posted by Xiaojiao

You don't play a game to express yourself. Actually, if you think anyone genuinely cared about your self-expression you'd be really really wrong. Should I go ahead and make a community for people who like lilac-scented toilet paper so we can freely express our love for that particular kind of toilet paper and how deeply do we enjoy gently caressing those beloved rolls of ours before bed-time?

Who are you too tell someone how they play a game?
If he wants to express himself while playing WoW; let him.

I for once like it when people DO express themself. It makes the world feel alive. That the beauty of a MMORPG; meeting all sorts of people.

Besides; it doesnt impact you at all. lol
Just dont join the community and play the game. With people who dont express themself ofc

*voguing And screaming the lyrics of «Express yourself» by Madonna*
Please respect OP, don't ruin the thread. keep it clean. Thanks.
1 Like
20/07/2018 14:21Posted by Shaimiran
Can't say I agree that segregation would be a solution

20/07/2018 14:21Posted by Cirandael
Yes, continue to isolate yourselves, that will help you become considered a normal part of the society...

/sarcasm
20/07/2018 14:27Posted by Atherriel
You don't play a game to express yourself. Actually, if you think anyone genuinely cared about your self-expression you'd be terribly wrong. Should I go ahead and make a community for people who like lilac-scented toilet paper so we can freely express our love for that particular kind of toilet paper and how deeply do we enjoy gently caressing those beloved rolls of ours before bed-time?

But i am a really gay furry warlock though ;^)

But please do show how much you "dont care", good thing the world aint going back to your dark ages :3

20/07/2018 14:39Posted by Möè
Please respect OP, don't ruin the thread. keep it clean. Thanks.

You know the WoW forums are not really filled with the most emotional stable or mature people right, sadly this result was highly expected :\
20/07/2018 14:31Posted by Yolandass
I think they are right you dont need to Alienate yourself its ok if you are gay,Bi,cis gender or Straight or whatever we like you for the person that you are either good or bad not cause of your orientation.

Thing is that they're not alienating themselves, or anyone really. It's just a community someone made.
_________________________________________________________________________________
(only the first paragraph was meant as a reply, below is general venting)

God forbid people are making communities with certain groups in mind, WHOA THAT SURE GOES AGAINST THE IDEA OF THESE COMMUNITIES..

..Except that's exactly what this entire thing was made for.
I probably should not be admiting this online but when i was 12 Years old i used to feel like im Bi person for a short time until i realized some things about my self like where i feel comfortable in so i became Straight at the end(ouch that hurt my soul to admit T.T).
20/07/2018 14:26Posted by Tyrinne

How is it isolating / segregating anyone? When allies are allowed, the only ones who are isolated are the ones who would isolate to begin with.

The segregation starts at the point when you start piling people in to groups of us, "allies" and them. It's not a difficult concept.

Communities like these, especially when phrased as they are with the jargon words are the extension of that.
OP: add group here https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17620841922?page=3
20/07/2018 14:41Posted by Wwhelp
20/07/2018 14:31Posted by Yolandass

Thing is that they're not alienating themselves, or anyone really. It's just a community someone made.

God forbid people are making communities with certain groups in mind, WHOA THAT SURE GOES AGAINST THE IDEA OF THESE COMMUNITIES..

..Except that's exactly what this entire thing was made for.

Ok why do you need to explain it to me i totally get it random aggro against me much XD.
20/07/2018 14:42Posted by Yolandass
Ok why do you need to explain it to me i totally get it random aggro against me much XD.

Sorry only the first paragraph was meant for you, rest was just general venting. I'll edit it to look better.
20/07/2018 14:25Posted by Tèsla
Good idea Xiaojiao.
An italian community would mean isolate the italians? Not at all.

Yes it does, most Italians I meet are not very well versed in English, and thats because they stick to themselves and use an Italian game client.
The problem I have with things like this is the title:

"LGBT Sanctuary"

Sanctuary from what? Are you under persecution here? Why bring your sexual orientation into a game/forum like this? Do you need to stand out from the crowd so much that you need sanctuary when people question your motives?

Making 'communities' with group titles such as this is appalling in my eyes. Why not just make a group called "Happy fun wow community" or some other generic name which doesn't include your gender preference or sexual orientation. What does that actually have to do with anything, to anyone or wow in general?

Lots of questions there, however it is questions which allow us to be informed.
20/07/2018 14:41Posted by Shaimiran
20/07/2018 14:26Posted by Tyrinne

How is it isolating / segregating anyone? When allies are allowed, the only ones who are isolated are the ones who would isolate to begin with.

The segregation starts at the point when you start piling people in to groups of us, "allies" and them. It's not a difficult concept.

Communities like these, especially when phrased as they are with the jargon words are the extension of that.

So you wouldn't want to put someone who is hostile to you into "them" category and wouldn't want to surround yourself with people who are at least neutral to you, because it's segregation and isolation. Got it, an easy concept to grasp even for me.
This is a great idea; it's not about segregation, but there is a lot of pop-culture that is targeted at the LGBTQ+ community that a lot of !@#$%^ people may not understand or have an interest in.
20/07/2018 14:48Posted by Scrimjaw
Sanctuary from what

Life.