LGBTQ Alliance Heroes - Biggest LGBTQ+ community

Hi there

Created a community for LGBTQ+ people and allies. Feel free to join. Open to everyone regardless of orientation.
LGBT Sanctuary is a safe haven for everyone and anyone to express themselves and surround themselves with like people who have similar backgrounds in terms of growing up as a minority, or for anyone who would like to show their support for said community.

Labels do not define us, but they are a part of us.

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/b9w4PpFnGJ?region=EU&faction=Alliance

EDIT: EVERYONE is welcome to join. Space of no judgement.

EDIT 2: I have changed the name from "LGBTQ Sanctuary" to "LGBTQ Alliance". Clearly the word "Sanctuary" offends some people, must mean something different to me then.

UPDATE: We are currently EU's biggest LGBTQ+ alliance community. We have 20 members online at any normal time.
Great for many younger players.
Thumbs up.

For older ones also ofc.

Wish I encountered a guild like that when I was younger
2 Likes
Guild recruitment———————> thataway
Can't say I agree that segregation would be a solution
2 Likes
Yes, continue to isolate yourselves, that will help you become considered a normal part of the society...

/sarcasm
4 Likes
10 years ago would of trolled this to hell. Now though, fair play and all the best! People should feel comfortable how ever they want to be. Shouldn't need to have a special "safe haven" in this day and age.

#bewhatyouwant
#noonehasarighttojudgeothers
I have been in a guild for years and we never had to label people for their orientation, it's a game and people come together despite their Real life stuff, I don't mind such communities ingame, but I'm afraid this could lead to people abusing this system, and harrassing people who were not used to have issues.

Good luck anyway.
2 Likes
20/07/2018 14:20Posted by Emowitch

Community :) not a guild. I haven't seen a specific place for community recruitment yet. Apologies if this is in the wrong place.
20/07/2018 14:21Posted by Cirandael
Yes, continue to isolate yourselves, that will help you become considered a normal part of the society...

/sarcasm

Yet, they complain about the same isolation they want to enforce upon themselves.
1 Like
yeah, all this group/clan/community recruitments should be done in the other sub-forum of guild recruitment.
20/07/2018 14:23Posted by Sighuman

/sarcasm

Yet, they complain about the same isolation they want to enforce upon themselves.

Precisely.
1 Like
20/07/2018 14:20Posted by Emowitch
It's not a guild.
20/07/2018 14:21Posted by Shaimiran

I have not left anyone out if you read my post. Merely created a space where people can be comfortable to express themselves how they wish. Anyone is welcome to join.
3 Likes

/sarcasm

So if, say, I like to paint trains, and would like to join a community of people who also like to paint trains or support train painting, to, say, idunno, find friends or discuss latest trends in train painting, would it also mean isolating myself?
4 Likes
Good idea Xiaojiao.
An italian community would mean isolate the italians? Not at all.
Surprisingly civil for now.

I will join this in a sec.

/sarcasm

Can you knock it off. It's not like OP said members mustn't be part of other communities. This is stupid.
1 Like

/sarcasm

Only person complaining is you?

This was closed on the US forum because, I'm assuming, of comments like yours. How about if you and Cirandael are so butthurt that you have nothing good to say, maybe say nothing at all?
1 Like
Ah poor thread, gonna get filled with totally not mad and normal people who go out of their way to whine about different people having their own group xd

I am sure that is a sign of healthy behavior and mind lul
20/07/2018 14:21Posted by Shaimiran

/sarcasm

and allies. Feel free to join. Open to everyone regardless of orientation.

How is it isolating / segregating anyone? When allies are allowed, the only ones who are isolated are the ones who would isolate to begin with.
1 Like