Life-Binder healer?

If I want to RP as a healer that can grant/preserve life akin to the red dragonflight, what class is the best for the job? Druid? Monk? Maybe something else?

1 Like

propably the druid is closest to this fantasy, with their connection to Azeroth’s nature and the emerald dream (formerly ruled by the Life Binder’s sister)

Deep inside you want to be a dwagon, I know :wink:
No shame in it!
But hear me out!
Its not silly idea, and many player pulled off sucessfully before you!
A hatchling, who escaped the Death Lord’s rampage in the Ruby Shrine, survivor who so afraid of the Death Knights, she try to hide among the mortals and who is young herself, disgusied as [insert your race name], not using breath (puff of smokes, you are young) just the life-binder magic. Priest, druid, shaman, paladin -like …
You would be surprised, but not that many people frowns uppon these things
And the beauty? 90% of the time they never know you are a Red "teen’/kid dragon… only the few, who sucessfully gained your trust - after long long RP - and when this happens, your true race is not important

Or be a Dragonsworn - a bit doubisly canon, but in the wow rpg, they are dragon servitors, imbuned with a little magic of their masters
Or something similar on the line

A Dragon-priest… young acolyte who stayed with the Reds in Northrend and learned from them the art of life-bindig :fox_face:

2 Likes

Ok thank you. Honestly I’m not that familiar with all healer classes so I thought asking for some advice. Perhaps also looking for some inspiration.

Please do not RP a dragon. That’s a bad idea 9 times out of 10.
I’d suggest going for a druid, I’ve seen some of them emote healing as accelerating the natural healing process of the wound. That could be what you’re looking for.
Try researching the lore of the class you’d wish to play and make your own interpretations on how your character would perform the spells that are available in the game or that we hear about in the lore from other medias like books, comics, short stories etc.

1 Like

I’m growing aggravated with the people that tell you not to play as a dragon. Based on what I have seen it really comes down to them prematurely associating it with power gaming when it isn’t necessarily the case. Fact of the matter is that a dragon RP’er, if they pull it off well, can add a lot to the roleplaying experience of others. How often does your character get to encounter a dragon, for instance?

In search of a more refined answer to the dragon question, I suggest that you only play a dragon if:

1. You are drawn to the concept of RPing a dragon for reasons other than them being big and powerful.

2. If you are an experienced roleplayer.

3. If you have an interesting story concept it mind that will add to not only your experience but the characters that interact with your character as well.

2 Likes

Dragon RP could be done pretty well
Maybe I’m a bit biased, when WoW RPG as a tabletop rp was still canon and a thing Dragon Whelp was playable thing and used to GM several good and cool sessions with young dragons in it without any problem
But can’t see why wouldn’t it work in WoW

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.