[Light Hearted RP] Hufflix : Venthyr Diaries S1:E3

— Introduction —
Hello lovely people of Argent Dawn. Before I explain about Hufflix as you may have guessed by the name it is not a project based on deep lore and seriousness but rather a more entertaining and casual setting aiming to bring a few smiles on your lips. You should completely ignore it’s existence if it threatens your immersion or you are invited to use it freely as a thing for your social day to day Rp if you so desire!

— What is Huffflix? —
Hoof Flix or as it is commonly known due to heavy Draenei accent “Hufflix” is a Draenei series network, broadcasting Azeroth wide from our beloved Vindicaar. Currently It is not subscription based but requires a RPD device (Remote Projection Device) to project it’s content through a memory crystal in the form of a hologram no larger than a palm.

— What is the Content of the Service? —
Hufflix Original Series usually are soap operas or action based films of a wide variety. Filming is based in Shattrath City and the stars are usually Draenei. In time I may provide drawn comic like summaries of episodes from a few of those films. The content is usually not offensive and includes Comedy, Tragedy and Documentaries.

— Currently Available Series —

• Crystal Wars
• Venthyr Diaries
• Huff and the City
• How I met the Naaru
• My Little Talbuk

— Documentaries —

• Huffin around Azeroth
• Shattrath

— The “Light” Side —
Still there is a secret spin in the project. You see Hufflix also features a subtle evangelistic purpose. The content always favors the views of the Naaru and the Light in order to implement Draenei cultural elements and beliefs into Azerothian society over time. One could even call it propaganda through entertainment!

— Thank you for Reading! —
Hufflix is here and soon more information will be provided about the available series and what they are about. So far the only star is Isminy but who knows it may expand to more Draenei actors/actresses of player origin.

For the time being get your RPD device from any of the major cities (Yes including Horde) and enjoy watching!

7 Likes

Series Currently on Hufflix
A first taste of what you can watch on Hufflix. More to come soon!

I: Crystal Wars
Drama / Adventure / Action
Seasons: 1

A young Draenei crystalsmith (Isminy) watch a star falling nearby. The star is proven to be and apexis crystal containing a message telling her that she is the only hope of the person recording it. Determined to assist she makes her way into the forest where she is introduced to the ancient war between a monastic order of Arakkoa called the Raji (Who worship the Light), she receives her arcane saber and makes a stand against their dark rivals the Sethek.

II: Venthyr Diaries
Romance / Horror

Isminy stars as herself in a new Hufflix original series based on the events during her time in Ravendreth. Will the actress meet the sadistic expectations of the Venthyr nobility? Survive captivity and return home from the Shadowlands unharmed? Or will her kind soul remain forever scared?

III: Huff and the City
Comedy / Fashion

A lightforged ambassador (Isminy) travels through the cosmopolitan cities of Azeroth in a quest to spread the teachings of the Light to every corner of the world. Featuring the most stylish outfits a woman can buy. Fabrics, music, prayers and a world that fills once more with colours and light.

IV: How I met the Naaru
Sweet Comedy

An Aldori Priestess (Isminy) is tasked to train a new generation of Anchorites. To her surprise teaching the younger Draenei helps her form a bond with a Naaru that in turn guides her to bring smiles in the lives of many sad people around Shattrath city.

V: My Little Talbuk
Sweet / Adventure for Children

The journeys and adventures of Niss, a young Talbuk and her companions Talta the Elekk and Dolo the Clefthoof through the sunny grassland plains of Nagrand. Will the three of them manage to find and return the ever blossoming flower to the lonely Draenei (Isminy) of the valley of friends? Find out on Hufflix!

Documentaries

VI: Huffin around Azeroth
Documentary Miniseries

Huffin around Azeroth is a nature documentary captured in Light-Clear image quality using one of Xe’ra’s shattered crystals. The documentary presents various locations of flora and fauna within Azeroth’s breath taking audio-visual cascade of wonders. From the primordial jungle of Un’Goro crater, to the everspring lands of Quel’Thalas.

Narrator: Shaman Zaalia of Exodar
Executive producer: Isminy

VII: Shattrath
Documentary

The history of Shattrath, from it’s first days to it’s fall and the city’s rebirth as a safe harbor for the survivors of the modern Outlands.

Narrator: Corinea of the Aldor
Executive producer: Isminy

1 Like

I am well aware that during recent events involving a lot of undead, a banshee, some of our brave viewers, my kidnapping and afterlife, Hufflix streaming services went offline for a considerable amount of time.

I am delighted to inform you that our Vindicaar broadcasting is now once more online. Unfortunately we lost some of our content so please be patient as we will be reconstructing our streaming library over time. Until the reconstruction is complete, the service will not require a subscription.

Why Offline?
In case you wonder what happened? No I am obviously not dead and no we have not escaped to the dark beyond with the Vindicaar. In truth I was kidnapped by the scary nobles of Ravendreth and forced to perform for them in court. It was a stressful experience but I eventually managed to return home.

That said, my experiences in Ravendreth will be featured in a new series. Venthyr Diaries! So at least the ordeal came with some inspiration.

1 Like

You are back! I I really love this concept and best of luck going forward with it. PS. We still want more Forsaken programming.

2 Likes

Venthyr Diaries Season I / Episode I.

A lonely Venthyr Count finds himself depressed in his manor with his wife the Demander throwing a scene at him about how dull those Tea parties have come to be after so many times attending them, demanding that he must do something to spice up their eternal marriage. Frustrated he seeks answers within his dungeons and the memories of the souls he is using to satisfy his (and his wife’s) thirst for anima.

Among the tortured souls and shattered memories, he extracts the image of a famous Draenei actress named Isminy, who have charmed the audiences of Azeroth with her outstanding performance. A spark of intrigue appears in the Venthyr’s otherwise depressed expression and he begins to device a plan to bring the actress to Ravendreth!

During the troubled times that the Scourge attacked Stormwind, Isminy finds herself wounded and scared, seeking shelter in a house near the cathedral, little did she know that the next time she would look at the mirror, she would be stolen from the land of the living to entertain the dead for ever more!

1 Like

This looks like such an amazing/different/unique concept! seems to be a few of those popping up recently(not identical to this ofc), will swing by n check it out :D! good luck n hope this takes off

1 Like

It is our intention to reach out to the Horde as well. With the Forsaken being in such a stressful situation following recent events, we are going to promote some content to increase the popularity of Lady Menethil and explore a bit the Desolate Council.

Stay tuned!

1 Like

Venthyr Diaries Season I / Episode II.

Being trapped in the manor of the Demander, Isminy is forced to perform on stage for the enjoyment of her sadistic hosts. Yet even her outstanding acting skills seem strangely hollow within the crimson realm of Ravendreth.

It is soon revealed that it was the joy for life and the light that the actress so much treasured that elevated her work to the standards that the Venthyr envied. The Demander becomes furious over her husband’s failure and (as expected) she demands the head of Isminy if she fails to deliver a perfect performance at the next party.

Pretty funny, actually.

1 Like

Make it happen! (Great concept btw)

1 Like

I’d love to buy some Crystal Wars merchandise. I hope they don’t screw up the character arcs in later seasons, though.

1 Like

Original series merchandise is currently unavailable for shipping due to naval path complications from our logistic center in the Exodar toward the rest of Azeroth, thanks to a recent environmental disaster near Darkshore. You are welcome to visit the Crystal Hall of the Exodar though and buy arcane saber crystals or shirts featuring the Raji code!

We also have lovely Raji Isminy action figures made of high quality wood.

Venthyr Diaries Season I / Episode III.

Knowing that without her spark of brilliance the Draenei actress will not meet his wife’s expectations in court, the husband of the Demander approached his living prisoner with an offer. He asked Isminy what could possibly make for her this place at least bearable enough for her to play, promising that if she did so, he would personally help her escape and return home after seven extraordinary performances.

In her sorrow, the actress replied that what she missed the most in Ravendreth was the warm touch of the light on her skin. The serene beauty and inner strength that it offered to her. To her surprise the man extended his hand, having something in mind as it seemed. They walked together under the imposing shadows of Ravendreth’s buildings, getting to know each other more. It appeared that he understood her in a way that she would have never expected.

The Demander’s husband was a soul from Argus. Some Eredar who profited from the misfortune of his kin during the fall of Argus until the Legion took his own life for refusing to join it. His name was Aaras and his actions condemned him to Ravendreth. The revelations concluded with the two of them standing on top of the battlements of a scorched wall, overlooking the light infused ruins of Sinfall.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.