Light of Dawn

After 6 points I am forced to put a talent point in an ability that has been useless since it was created, many years ago, and is useless still to this day. I am a casual player btw doing PvE only.
Can anyone confirm this ability has ever or even has a value till this day?

What about it?

I guess if you checked the guide you’d see that in the very first step they recommend you to use spend your Holy Power on Light of Dawn for AoE healing.

All I saw was a link. It is not up to me to check content on other’s link. If they have a point to make they would make it. It is clear that they did not have one.

If you had read my first post I said I am forced to spend point on Light of Dawn, there is nothing else to spend point on to further advancement. So the guide is not spending point on LoD because they recommend it, they spend point there because they are forced to, so they can put more points downwards.

I dont know why it is anyone else’s responsibility than yours to learn to play your class/spec.

You claimed that ability is useless, you were wrong. That is all.

I should have stated it is useless for leveling (as healer in dungeons) and for casual players.
I can’t speak on behalf of high-end M+ players, because I don’t play that.

The same with basic druid talent tree. You pick one spec, but have to pick points in other specs casuals players will never use. You can’t spent points for one specific spec only, but have to put it into at least another spec to advance further down the talent tree.

Asks if it has value, gets told it does. Decides to tell us 12 hours later it doesn’t.

Good talk.

1 Like

I’m sorry on your behalf that you need to re-read. I clearly stated where it is useless, and that I can’t talk on behalf of high-end M+ usage.

What it said on that webpage is LoD is mainspender for AoE in raid, so it is not for leveling usage, it is high-end usage. The guide also says it will be very little used in M+. Because of how it needs to be used most effective it can’t be used in PUGs. This is not me saying it is useless, the guide agrees. So there is a difference between total useless or any usage at all.
I myself have played M+ PUGs and only used BoV, never LoD.
LoD also heals for very little, so since it is used in raids maybe it benefits from other things like gear-sets. As I said I can’t speak on behalf of high-end content.
So your comment brought nothing of value, at all.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.