Lightbringer Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Lightbringer in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

Hi!

Checking if there is anyone here who played in the guild Dust N Bones that later in TBC became Gathering. We have a group on a social media with a bunch of people. Looking for anyone left out :slight_smile:
Name: Modjoo

Looking for this chick who let me mount her if I bought her a mount.

2 Likes

Any old evernight members or people who remember? A few of us will be playing again. Control

hello everyone : )

Hello friendo

Roquen (Steve to my mates) - Moonkin, later a bear - Used to play in a bunch of guilds. Champions of Azeroth, Team Mayhem, Solus… to name a few. I’m on Vek’nilash nowadays as a prot Warr. Feel free to hit me up.

here’s a few people I remember: Rav, Tink, Shorty, Connexie, Alan, Dave, Julie (the Family), Nymph, Joanne, Del, Gary (Alcari), Andre, Roisin, Bloodsail, Kalico, Qumo, Gillya, Grimblebow, Grumbledork, Xanphia, Marok, Melkoo, Ispanku, Wiggly, Zlimman, Témpér, Masaya, Jebuzz, Abbie, Escan, Krabbot, Universe, Kinny, Scrooloose, Sickel, Dudornu, Marinus, Tayloer, Twomlet, Claire, Superskunk.

If you are any of these people, or anyone I forgot but remembers me, say hi!

I played on the alliance as a female human warrior with the name “Mjorgen” I was probably lvl 23 or something. I remember getting to know many norwegian people, and it would be awesome to reconnect with them. some of the friends i remember : “lazerkaisa” “olix”.

Name: Azaqui, Rumpel
Guild(s): Deranged, Exiles of Alaris
Old friends sought: Siwek, Surykatka, Freshprince

Will be getting back to Classic as well (still playing on modern day Lightbringer)

Name: Jhasso, Queenie, Jhadgo, Kinka,
Guilds: Godless, BoA, Foundation
Old Friends: Who ‘nose’

Name: Mellow (dwarf priest)
Guilds: Godless
Old Friends: Zuza / Liv / Margot / Argho / Niceguy / Dagnarus

Nice to see you’re still around Jhasso. Think i was the reason you renamed to Queenie “your majesty”

4 Likes

You definitely did, Mellow! Good to hear from you!

Hi Kami!!!

ZERG K

Wheres Speakman?

man united play thursday nights

1 Like

I remember you ninjaloot something at Magtheridon :o

Plenty more of that to come

Name/Abzor Race/Dwarf Class/Warrior looking for a player I used to play with female human healer name was Hisame

2 Likes

(Easy) guild will be represented on Pyrewood Village if any old guildies will be trying classic. (we’re still going strong on LB too hint hint) :wink:

@Grimroq, afaik Nymph, Joanne/Kallico and Rav no longer play. I don’t “think” Grumbledork does either but I’m in touch with him on FB so I’ll point him here in case he’s thinking of trying classic. :slight_smile: