Lightbringer Alliance Reconnections

Name: Keyra
Guild(s): La Familia, Army of Darkness, Godless, Theory, Scholomance Debate Team, Carpe Noctem
Old friends sought: Margot, Dameblanche, Aeronis, Aerona, Falthom, Destisar, Zuza, Aerandir, Niceguy

Hi Grimroq - I was in CoA for years , as Krayell/Gawayne. Can’t say I do remember you or any from your list, but notable friends for me from CoA were Widowmaker, Rexy, Hekate, Zeddzorander, Hugoagogo. of those i think only Zedd was recently still playing. I’m still on Lightbringer (and Doomhammer), planning to roll warrior again on Mirage in Esential guild. But ‘HI’ anyway :slight_smile:

Name: Kelziad
Guild(s): Evernight, Awakening
Elexis where are you man?

1 Like

Name: Dracone/Tostone
Class: Rogue/Shaman
Guild: Seducing, Solution

Pomus, DRzeronine, Bamzad, Piefo, Jylath, Flexal, Hurtons, Dougies, Tron, Xanti, Boldwick… Where you at?

1 Like

Warlock called Darkind, played in a portuguese 10 man raid guild that eventually evolved to 25 man raid. It was called Legacy.

Name: Rashull
Guild: Godless

Me: Lobodf - Nightelf druid
Guild: Bound by Blood
LF: Freestyler (human paladin iirc), used to help me out when i just started playing :wink:

Any Legacy guild members on classic?

Legacy members on classic??

Name: Celenium
People I used to play with: Mellow, Zuza, Rashull, Dagnarus, Argho

Where my OG Godless team at?

Name: Aralis
Guild: several ( royal legion, asylum)
Some off my old friends such as Hammerlock, Kalsavik, cullyn
and lots of other :slight_smile:

Name: Magicianul
Guild(s): Evernight, Awakening
I remember Elexis, Kelziad

I was in Asylum back in the day, Cullyn is on an RP server, alot of the others from Asylum (myself - Chimpeh, Nightvaile, Blibbax etc. are on Mirage Raceway).

if you ever look at this and want to get in touch with us add me on Battle ID - Chimpeh#2531

Feel like your names ring a bell but i dont know why :confused: damn its been so long :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ABZOR! Hi! It’s me, Hisame. :slight_smile:

Don’t forget me, Hisame. >:ooo

1 Like

Name: Masken
People: Everyone that still plays this game

1 Like

Name: Bradcritt / Dorani
Class: Rogue
Guild: kinda forgot the name
Other players im hoping to connect with:
Codyx (paladin), Mojomik(shaman), Venatrix(hunter)Hholy(priest)Arcadia(priest) Or anyone else i was friends with and remembers me

hiya :slight_smile: how are you been a long time

hay hisame u seen cullyn?