Lightforged Draenei, looking for guild!

Hey there AD,

Me and one other just recently rolled Lightforged Draenei after a long time not playing Draenei, and we were basically wondering if there are any guilds out there that are interested in picking up two Draenei Mages!

We’re interested in ‘mercenary’ or military work, with a focus on combat and travel. Though anything is really welcomed! And more than welcome to multi-racial guilds too!

Have a great day now!

4 Likes

Great guild in an awesome community where you have the opportunity to work with other draenei, but also see a lot of different concepts from other PCU guilds :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Order of Oronaar is simply the best choice.

2 Likes

Hi Nateeyah!

I believe that ours may be able to provide everything that you and your friend are looking for! The Order of Oronaar is a guild that is exclusively Draenei, although we are part of a fantastic larger network that does a lot of inter-guild and inter-faction RP with each other. There is plenty of combat, intrigue and travel as we go where we are needed, taking the Light with us.

I can see we’ve already been linked to in the thread by Arano so I will let the guild thread do the talking, as we also use it as a place to chronicle our guild’s IC history. :slight_smile: BUT if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to myself or any other member!

8 Likes

Thank you all for the replies,

Still fishing for more ideas and more guilds though! Just to keep the options open :smiley:

There aren’t many pure draenei guilds on AD atm, I don’t think. However, I echo what is said above that the Order of Oronaar is the best choice. Probably the greatest draenei guild on the server, really! :goat:

2 Likes

The Shaur might be worth checking out. They don’t currently have a forum thread, but they’re one of the few Draenei-centric guilds about with a specifically militaristic theme.

I would also suggest the Astral Order, as a multi-racial guild with a particular focus on magic and discovery. They are neutral in-character, and (I believe) are currently at one of the festivals currently being held on the Argent Grounds.
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/n-rp-the-astral-order-magic-of-discovery/11870

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ha-rp-the-grand-world-tournament-%F0%9F%8F%86-may-27th-31st/138268
This might also be worth checking out, if you want to check out an event which has a fairly large number of guilds attending.

1 Like

Yeah, we’re mostly looking for something multi racial, purely because of the variety that that sort of thing offers! But thank you for the suggestion :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.