[PCU] Draenei RP - Order of Oronaar 😇

Naming themselves the “Disciples of the Luminous Order of the Miracle at Oronaar”, this ancient Order’s origin is said to date back to the days of Old Argus - where a wondrous miracle transpired in the village of Oronaar. The nature of this miracle is shrouded in esoterism and mystery, known only to the few surviving elders of the disciples, survived only by a wizened cleric known only as Old Prodromos.

The Order now seeks a new generation of draenic disciples - be they Lightforged or otherwise to proselytise the divine philosophies of the Order and to valiantly stand against evil forces acting contrary to the will of the Holy Naaru.

–

Hello gamers,

The Order of Oronaar is recruiting! This guild is a new take on the concept of a holy order with a history hailing back to the legendary golden age of Argus as a fringe cult

Espousing an orthodox doctrine heavily influenced by estoeric draenic philosophies and bygone scriptures lost to time, this group will have a distinctly lawful good vibe though one seeped in their distinct culture. Pledging themselves to observe the teachings of the Naaru and the miracle at Oronaar - the specifics of which the acolytes might whisper that has long been lost to the mists of time, these holy warriors are commited to a struggle against the evils that seek to bring darkness to their home and healing the suffering of those that can yet be redeemed to the Light’s path

In terms of recruits we will be accepting all types of draenei who are interested in matters of faith and serving the Holy Light. This includes draenei dks - with the Luminous Order’s doctrine preaching for redemption for the corrupted and forgiveness for the afflicted. These undead warriors will however remain fairly low ranked and are expected to give their lives freely and with great joy should their sacrifice be required by the forces of good - in exchange, it is said, for their soul’s redemption in the eyes of the Light

For events it will be the typical mix of what you’ve come to know and love - NPC’d plots, adventures and RP PVP clashes with malignant villains are all on the cards

If you’re interested, contact Hartuum, Pervaal and Kheevani

87 Likes

This has got to be the best thing to happen to the draenei community!!!

Nothing but love for the holiest among PCU.

If only you hadn’t burned down all the caravan’s in Vol’dun…

11 Likes

Last time I roleplayed with these guys, I lost my leg IC. Would roleplay with them again. :+1:

11 Likes

Makin’ the Alliance side just that much better with their extraOoOrdinary RP!

6 Likes

Happily doing town crier shouts for you. Hope you get a nice ton of new people eager to engage in draenei role-play!

7 Likes

At last, my Draenei brothers, we can rejoice in the fact that the NAARU have NOT forgotten us.

9 Likes

Based and goldpilled tbh

8 Likes

Fought against these people recently, I’ll fight again if I need to see their epic roleplay again :+1:

8 Likes

Another fantastic concept added to our collection!

6 Likes

Tonight we went to Outland to bash some Illidari’s head in. I also stole a demon kill from them.

If you like stealing demon kills from filthy Illidari, you have to consider joining us (oh also for the holy teachings of course…)

:sun_with_face: Glory unto the Light!

10 Likes

A good draenei guild? Seems the PCU can really do anything! Epic guild, has been a lotta fun to interact with!

7 Likes

We have glorious leaders, glorious outfits, and glorious roleplay. :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

Polemus is in? then it must be a very based guild
ye yeee

7 Likes

The Myrmidons had the immense privilege of contending with the Order in Outland tonight after their paths happened cross… and let me tell you, it was certified EPIC

I can wholeheartedly say that in a sea of boring and painfully average Draenei guilds, this is the gem amidst the [REDACTED] you’ve been looking for

9 Likes

Holy based, as they say.

6 Likes

I’m not a big fan of Draenei, but these guys? Well, if you like your Draenei, they know their Draenei. This is what you’ve been waiting for.

vv Traitor!

5 Likes

This lot are brilliant. They were part of the assault against the Loyalist faction a couple weeks ago, and it was splendid to see upright, serious, dangerous draenei who still had that little edge of fun and sci-fi about them.

If I wasn’t such a Hordie, I’d probably beg for entry. <3

8 Likes

Yo? Draenei representation? even MORE Alliance representation? It’s only a matter of time before all RP is certified epic.

3 Likes

Had a ton of fun RP-PvPing these guys! Stuffs on Point, yo! Real class act.

Besides, I know Kha’raas personally so I can vouch for the Guild.

Sick stuff and good luck gangstas!

5 Likes

The time of Draeneiposters is over.

The age of Oronaar has come.

Really cool and happy to see this epic guild up for some quality Draenei RP, in contrary to usual ones which no need to be mentioned.
And awesome to see one of the best event hosts on AD and great friend, Kha’raas, is an officer here too. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes