Lighting vs Fire for best aoe (elemental)

I read from icy-vein talents about aoe. Different AoE lighting and fire.

I unsure which best for me. Since lighting aoe was fun in dungeon.
But, when solo. Feel stressed since lighting slow then I try kill many enemies for fast
Every almost dying. I guess fire talents would good for me solo?

Fire really only kicks off for AOE if you have the 4 t-set bonus.

I’d suggest just try both and see what you enjoy more

fire is gonna be the main spec this tier due to the new set, but we are always going to lack aoe compare to other class’s flame shock target capped too 6 means packs that are 7+ our damage doesn’t really improve, as currently our Earthquake is so bad the resto shaman healing raid hits harder then the current Earthquake

look at boomie there spender star fall hits up to 100k easily while Eq is hitting around 20-25k same logic of building up for a spender but one does 4x as much

easy solution to make ele a little bit more competitive on AoE would be to give EQ at least 100% damage buff

even if you play around with talents to get the ES/EB into EQ you lose to much dps from dropping other talents to make it viable with the current 4set/build ad even if you did spend additional points to get it the damage different from EQ - Starfall is still such a jump it makes it feel bad, same logic you generate for a spender but one does 4x more damage just doesn’t seem balanced

even after the many keys i have done and making sure i use EQ at every point that i can, EQ still is a 1/4 of the damage from starfall - Blizzard needs to change EQ function or give it a 100-200% damage increase to make it more viable

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.