Lightning Bulwark no longer gives immunity?

I have had a few games now where I have used Lightning Bulwark, but it no longer seems to make me immune to 1 cc ? Instead I get clobbered every time. Am I missing something as I dont recall seeing this being altered in any way ?

It only gives you immunity to cc and damage on the first hit, afterwads you can get cc’d and damaged as usual.

Nope, its not given me immunity to CC. And when you read the description, that has been removed also it seems

wow that would be a crazy nerf, lets hope its a bug

Yup, just as I suspected

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/391169806662893568/1222940483941044384/image.png?ex=66180b14&is=66059614&hm=44679e6926e15be53b10f20b00da4e7706457b73a4a0306b12cfba1d201f03a1&

No immunity at all from CC. Only some dmg reduction and speed increase thats it.

It doesn’t matter. Having more speed allows you to enter the Storm faster.
That’s the true purpose of the Lightning Bulwark.

Praise be to the Stormwall!

3 Likes

Certainly does, it used to be a counter to someone hitting you with a form of cc. now its just a light and basic form of dmg mitigation with a bit of speed, easily countered by quaking leap, hunter chains, feiform, the stun aimed at you etc etc.

Its practically worthless now.

it seems you can move faster therfore run quicker into the storm - I mean I dunno - I never used the skills and I’m already 40 level so I don’t even play this event anymore

1 Like

I think it still stops the ranged stun, just not earthbreaker?

Nope, doesnt stop any of it any more.

doesnt do nothing against Earth Breaker, the ranged stun, caltrops, hunter chain, steel traps, repel etc.

Seems pretty bad then, last win I had was with Slicing Axe Repel Fae

Had the option to grab stealth, not sure if in hindsight I should have.

just saw on stream how sb walked through a trap with the initial bulwark block.

doesnt work for knockback/up from erthbreaker and repel. think this was the case before tho. same goes for orb. seems like knocks just arent blocked.

Does it still work on the ranged stun?

yep. just clipped it.
https://clips.twitch.tv/AmorphousPlacidJackalPermaSmug-MEA7FtHR6gHT7UX6

So im wondering if its bugged to the point it works sometimes and not others ? Cause earlier today I used it for traps, didnt get hit by anything and got rooted.

ye if thats the case then it mustve bugged out i guess.

this is because the trap does dmg, so the spell immunizes you against damage, but not the root (i think)

it does immune the root on the bulwark procc tho. like said i just saw it.

also even tho bulwark doesnt stop the knocks u can still use abilities while knocked up from eartthbreaker if u blocked it bc it immunes the stun of it.

1 Like