Lightning lasso was buffed, not nerfed

it now crits so it does even more damage than it did before

good job blizz

Spells like these shouldn’t even be in the game

6 Likes

Well i agree that lasso isnt great design but dmg is not great. (400 ilvl 30% crit) you barely outdmg druids hots. Into classes like dh its 10% of their hp. In pve its great 30k crits. Just give me 250%crit in pvp :slight_smile:

It’s a nerf if the shaman’s gear is below average. It’d be the same if Greater Pyro was given the same treatment. You wouldn’t be able to just roll into PvP and start deleting people’s health while wearing garbage tier gear.
I don’t know, I think it’s not bad now. Playing shaman without lasso just feels awkward, which is a shame.

Imagine having a 5-6 second stun that also does a boatload of damage to the stunned, helpless target.

Imagine every single global u press during a game being irrelevant as long as you land your stun burn and incap burn combos on enemy healer off cd

1 Like

Imagine having a partner with a brain to kick the channel
 Or Imagine the damage a Retri can do in a HoJ or a rogue can do in a full kidney

Imagine stunning the DH when he stuns your healer and making him useless.

Imagine not playing Relentless vs Mana burn.

Imagine playing DH and not being aware of the 3 different solutions that exist to 100% land a burn on a rele healer on your own.

1 Like

Imagine strawmanning.

Imagine no knowing your class.

FYI it was actually a debate between two guys on forum lately and one threw a guide explaining how do do what I just said, in case you want to improve instead of thinking I’m telling lies.

1 Like

Imagine strawmanning twice. Just imagine it.

Imagine reading this. Just imagine it.

Maybe the realization you don’t know the class you play is too hard on you to accept the fact that you can guarantee burns on a rele target. If I were you I wouldn’t pass on an opportunity to get better at this game.

Yeah with a 30 second cooldown, that others can counter by stunning you or knocking you away.

f I were you I wouldn’t pass on an opportunity to get better at this game.

Hey, maybe if you followed your own advice, instead of being 5/8M Uldir and 6/9M BoD you’d have cleared them.

You realise WoW catered towards the casual, even in 2004, right?

Vanilla and TBC were far less grindy than the other MMOs out when WoW came out.

But I’m sure a player with 0/2 Cutting Edge knows all about being Hardcore, kappa.

How many have played Rogue on the competitive scene during the last decade when it’s not their main ? How many did manage to get high ladder rating as Rogue even though itns not their main ? I’ll let you count for yourself.

This goes against the narrative of DH being faceroll, so I don’t know what side you want to be on. If DH was so easy then those arena gods would know how to play it.

And against you’re using Cdew as an example. Again you’re forgetting that the Blizz tournaments let you get a maxed out character, when the reality is most people won’t have more than 1 very geared character in a season, that they focus on.

No it’s not. It’s not even a third of Druids. People that want to play competitively will flock towards the best spec or class, if available/willing to level it. That’s why counting MM Hunter is pointless, because Hunters had 2 better options. MM being bad in PvP was irrelevant.

Who cares about pve ?

1 Like

Clearly someone who talks about improving at the game.

The better question is why are you stanning for someone in a discussion unrelated to you?

wow the dh version of whisperer

4 Likes

Do you want a tear from someone ?
Also did I say you could burn on CD ? No. I said you could burn. You said “yeah”. Thank you.

I don’t aspire to be a top end PvE player, nor do I have the pretention to think I am seriously knowledgeable there. Unlike you and PvP I see.

Do you see me tackling you because you have 0 Glad ? No. My PvE progress is what it is because I’m playing PvP. What forul section are we on again ? Aaaaaaaa
arena! That’s it !!

At high end content no class is truly faceroll. There’s always something requiring a measure of skill, be it class mastery or awareness.

Not if they are not interested. That’s how life works. You’ve studied some things ik yoir life and not others because that’s what you chose. Does that mean you consider yourself unable to study or learn anything else ? Even basic stuff from another field ?

As a person that plays since Vanilla because you asked who would do that. I don’t see why you’re going on with blizzars tournament when I’m talking about who has been playing since 2004. Gather a bit of focus and stop straying away.

It’s a damn example, dummy boy.

He actually uses the very same kind of language. Maybe a disguised second account.

Then don’t tell people to improve at the game if you’re a mediocre player yourself.

LOL yeah right, the people who want to win a boatload of cash will say " Nah I’m good " because they don’t like that one class.

The amount of people that have played since Vanilla is microscopic. The game has seen dozens of millions of players over its 15 years and only 2 ish still play.

Don’t call me boy, I probably have more years of education than you have years of life.