Light's Hope today and general War Chronicle

Great battle ensued today at the Light’s Hope chapel as proud heroes of the Horde in a large group were bravely cutting down single dwarves and humies who were pathetically trying to get some sorry quests in. Alas, as soon as Alliance rallied some even force for retaliation the Horde ran to the hills, and only faint screams for some “mommy” character echoed in the distance. No peril lasts forever, and glory of the red banners was yet again restored when Boys and Girls in Blue were gone and petty questing folk was free to hit again.
And so is any other battle across the two continents: the victorious laughter of the orc and the undead may only be heard when they camp a questing site or a flight path. Can you hear the war drums of the Mighty Horde? Then they are probably harassing separate players 1 by 1, bless 'em.

1 Like

Is this some salty rant about getting ganked while questing…? :thinking: I mean, it does have certain salty-ish flavor to it, but I’m not sure if I taste correctly with all this flu going on…

Someone tell me, does this taste salty to you?

1 Like

Oh, this is the forums? I thought I was in the Pacific Ocean this post was so salty.

My god.

5 Likes

Yes, friend, this is the forums, can’t camp here, you are clearly too far out of your habitat.

Gotta keep it regulated my ring-nosed friend!
Too much salt is life threatening for everyone, even for someone with four stomachs!
Except for the Undead. And Gnomes. Because balance.

you know they’re salty when they are too angry to make a decent comeback so delete their comment

too true friend, this pinkskin is the first intelligent once i’ve come across.

1 Like

Not gonna lie… at this hour, after sleepless night, this cracked me up big time :joy:

1 Like

I may have a solution, a relief for you if you will. Go to BRM, get a drink, sit down right in the hallway leading from Searing Gorge and enjoy the show. Every day, every time.
Have you seen Warhammer Dawn of War 3 trailer where the endless corpses fall? Spoiler alert.

This thread could only be improved in matters of chuckles if instead of a dwarve saving dwarves it had been written by a gnome warlock with pink hair and buns saving fellow gnomes.

For the Horde!

whats mean today?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.