Limit to one evoker

Please can this limit being lifted for remix. I don’t want to delete my main or the evoker I have on tuealyon just to play my favourite class

3 Likes

Yeah, the limit usually makes no sense when many realms are connected, but even less for remix.

A timerunner evoker starts at level 10, like everyone else, and is limited to pandaria until the event is over. So there is no real advantage to justify a limit.

1 Like

Well I assume you can just make one on doomhammer. They’re connected too!

My main is on doomhammer. I have 2 evokers already one on doomhammer one on tuealyon.

I am primarily annoyed at needed to delete one. And if I have to it will be the one on tuealyon.

At which point I am annoyed I will have to press change server to log onto it as my 30 characters that I currently play are all on doomhammer

Side note when I made my evoker on tuealyon I first had to level another class up to unlock the creation of an evoker. So unless that requirement has also been lifted the whole argument of just make one on a connected server falls apart rather quickly. But as time runners start at 10 I hope that won’t be an issue

Sorry, I’ve been trying for 3 days to return a response (: My sub ran out and then the site wouldn’t reflect it till i log out but the log out would give me a 404 error…anyways ^^"

In the next expansion choosing a server apparently isn’t needed to log in! Otherwise I understand it can be annoying.