Limited PvP -> PvE Free Character Transfers

the server is alrdy dead… do you have brain dmg?

1 Like

Just set him on ignorere, nothing good comed out of his post.

3 Likes

Done, lmao :joy:

1 Like

This is insane, Opening transfers randomly for 1-2 hours (ONE OF THEM BEING AT 5AM ) expecting people to be by their PC all day long and now we can’t forever.

4 Likes

Yupp, did that a long time ago. The person clearly has some issues irl. Poor person. Hopefully someone will help him, so he can get better soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks but you’re about a day too late. Please let me remind that you (Blizzard) are making a game which requires considerable planning and organising between individuals, and releasing exotic services as this in small and infrequent occasions made it impossible for us to maintain the demands the game requires.

On top of this it seems the arrogance is so high that you don’t even think we deserve an apology.

9 Likes

Imagine being these guys who come here 2 glaze blizz for free.

Get a grip u melt.

2 Likes

Transfer /=/ merge learn english first before speaking here you moron.

your the moron since you didn’t even read the post, educate yourself before replying

Does anyone know the best way to get notified when transfers open up again? There doesn’t seem to be a notification in the bnet client. I’d like to transfer a char or two off of pvp to pve. :smiley:

Someone said sub to the blueposts on twitter

1 Like

as blizzard ignore their customers, could someone give me link for their twitter account they use to announce these transfers?

1 Like

Oooh ok, thanks! I don’t have twitter and don’t plan to get it sadly T_T will see how it works out then!! ;D

1 Like

Chaos Bolt EU is dead - need pvp-pvp server transfer !

4 Likes

I hope they do something to fix the low pop of Crusader Strike

3 Likes

Pls safe the Servers and Guilds blizzard, you need to response asap!

3 Likes

Please Blizzard do something - I want to join my guild again.
Let me transfer from Crusader Strike to Wild Growth.
Otherwise I see no reason to continue playing.
#savetheguilds

8 Likes

#savetheguilds

3 Likes

Open the transfers again…how hard is that…do what ppl demands
#savetheguilds
#savethegnomes
#VforVentouza
(also if you do that , do it at proper times when ppl are awake and not at 04:00 )

3 Likes

I went away for a week on a business trip - I come back and server is dead. What is going on haha. Not everyone is at their desk 24/7. Now most of my friends are away.

3 Likes