Limited To Fists?

Now that artifacts have been scrapped, I am right in saying we are free to use any 1h weapons, right?

I like being able to see my weapons and don’t want to be limited to only using fists; it ruined monk for me in Legion.

Can we use whatever we want that drops or are we still designed to use fist weapons?

you can use what you like, you can even transmog fist weapons into any other 1h weapon too. (that’s not daggers)

Sadly, you’ll still use your fists when it comes to combat as far as I know. The weapons are permanently sheathed on your back otherwise, right?

Only fist weapons seem to get any “use”… :frowning:

Windwalkers wont carry daggers and 2handed weapons, otherwise they keep them for the looks but will still only punch and kick everything instead of swinging whatever statstick they have on them.

You can use swords, maces, and axes in addition to fists :slight_smile:

But as others have said; there will be many occasions where your weapons stay sheathed. I suggest finding a pair that fit nicely on your back, since you’ll get that view a lot.

That said, I mog for minimal weapon visuals as WW. I used to favour a staff or spear in WoD, but since we are now denied 2h (survival hunters stole our niche!) I prefer bear-handed strikes.

/pun

1 Like

Yeah the only ability that uses weapons other than fist weapons is disable

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.