Links in posts?

Thats the secret cow level :cow:

5 Likes

A nice person over on the American forums posted this:

1 Like

This FAQ explains trust levels and more

You can check your trust level here (just use the character name box option at the bottom). Trust levels are per character

https://trustlevelchecker.jodk.nl/portal/?region=eu

As Nefaryas explained you can still put links in by typing out the url, highlighting it and using the </> button.

www.demolink.com

I do not understand why the trust levels aren’t baked into our profiles, would make much more sense. We have been wondering why there isn’t a simple way of seeing that information since we moved to discourse.

4 Likes

I have a feeling that suspensions old enough will be ignored after a point, everyone makes mistakes yes.

Suspensions add up

Repeated suspensions or multiple violations of the forum guidelines at the same time will add up and lead to a longer suspension than otherwise may be given for a single incident. When suspensions differ for the same Code of Conduct violation, suspension history is usually the reason.

Quoted from

Some posters have regained their trust levels after suspensions.

1 Like

I had 16 of them I wonder how long do I have to wait until I can post links and gifs?.
So much explanation and describing how I feel at the moment can be made clear with gifs and posting links or just for random fun stuff.

4 Likes

That’s good, I thought as much. It’s only fair after all. People are people and sometimes we let those emotions slip now and then.

3 Likes

1739 posts and blizz is still not trusting you :smirk::smirk::smirk:

1 Like

Wish i had the answer for you, but keep posting as you’re and reading the required amount of posts and it will come soon I hope :heart:

2 Likes

Most of the trust level 3s try to repost links for people. They are nice like that :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes it’s the internet after all everyone is anonymous but still that does not excuse some people from being trolls and projecting their angst on innocent people.
My suspensions were because I like playing a lawyer to people I respect and love on this forum and also I like offensive jokes :stuck_out_tongue:.

2 Likes

Because you set a good example there Puny :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yes I know you are Puny I still adore you because I can’t say I love you although I do but some might perceive it the wrong way.

1 Like

On the trust level guide it says “must not have any current suspensions” the wording is fairly ambiguous to me, it implies that you can have bans on your account just not at this moment in time so old bans don’t affect your ability to gain TL3. I do wish they would give us a blue post to clarify it once and for all though, it’s been a year now and we are still working on guesses :rofl:

2 Likes

She does but most trolls call her a Blizzard shill for no reason at all and that does not do her justice at all.

2 Likes

I used to MVP on my Internet Service Providers forum, giving support and other things, but I stepped down from it after 6 years. It’s tough sometimes finding the right or safe way to say something without causing offense. Kind of like walking on eggshells and having to measure it out on a case by case basis.

XD there are times when I am posting here I almost type something I shouldn’t, but then I stop myself at the last moment. It’s so easy to just let something out sometimes. Esp. when seeing someone else is being wronged.

2 Likes

Well you can’t please everyone :joy::point_up:.

you sure pink mon? :smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

I mean I’ve tried but it’s hard mon :wink::wink::wink::wink::+1:. Anyway this is a lovely thread with all the good people I know here but i Got to go back to work accountants job never waits bank statements aren’t going to complete themselves :yum:.

1 Like