Links in posts?

why am i unable to included links in posts?

1 Like

You ain’t trustworthy. You gotta farm likes and never get banned to be allowed to post links

3 Likes

so if i was banned, i cant be pro forum troll?

4 Likes

As far as I know, yeah. Or i just gotta farm more likes.

1 Like

Highlight the link text then click the </> button to make it preformatted text, it’s not clickable but at least shows up as the whole link so can be copy pasted until you gain trust level 3 and can post links properly :smile:

The banned thing isn’t exactly true, you can have a ban but it’s means starting over again to gain TL3 and takes about 50 days. I had TL3, got a ban and lost it then regained it so don’t worry about you can still get the ability to post links etc it just takes longer if you’ve had an action on your account.

3 Likes

damn, i was banned cos i attacked blue poster but he/she was posting useless things and 1 more time i was banned cos i was refreshing old threat but actual problem.
there was not lawsuit, so its not fair :frowning:

3 Likes

I get banned about every 2-3 months

2 Likes

yout trust level is 5 in my world :smiley:

3 Likes

Awww, that’s so sweet <3

1 Like

Thats the secret cow level :cow:

5 Likes

A nice person over on the American forums posted this:

1 Like

This FAQ explains trust levels and more

You can check your trust level here (just use the character name box option at the bottom). Trust levels are per character

https://trustlevelchecker.jodk.nl/portal/?region=eu

As Nefaryas explained you can still put links in by typing out the url, highlighting it and using the </> button.

www.demolink.com

I do not understand why the trust levels aren’t baked into our profiles, would make much more sense. We have been wondering why there isn’t a simple way of seeing that information since we moved to discourse.

4 Likes

I have a feeling that suspensions old enough will be ignored after a point, everyone makes mistakes yes.

Suspensions add up

Repeated suspensions or multiple violations of the forum guidelines at the same time will add up and lead to a longer suspension than otherwise may be given for a single incident. When suspensions differ for the same Code of Conduct violation, suspension history is usually the reason.

Quoted from

Some posters have regained their trust levels after suspensions.

1 Like

I had 16 of them I wonder how long do I have to wait until I can post links and gifs?.
So much explanation and describing how I feel at the moment can be made clear with gifs and posting links or just for random fun stuff.

4 Likes

That’s good, I thought as much. It’s only fair after all. People are people and sometimes we let those emotions slip now and then.

3 Likes

1739 posts and blizz is still not trusting you :smirk::smirk::smirk:

1 Like

Wish i had the answer for you, but keep posting as you’re and reading the required amount of posts and it will come soon I hope :heart:

2 Likes

Most of the trust level 3s try to repost links for people. They are nice like that :slight_smile:

4 Likes