Links in posts?

I thought it would too, but when you’re doing it you kind of don’t notice you’re doing it anymore

Aw come on, how many normal people do you really find on this forum - you have to be crazy to survive here :crazy_face:

2 Likes

For trust level three it’s hardly a big ask in terms of likes

• Like 30 Posts
  • Receive 20 Likes
1 Like

Yeah, that’s okay. Thanks for answer.

1 Like

It honestly makes no sense, especially considering that we can still post links, just not hyperlinked links.
Thus rendering all of this pointless.

Many will go do their 30 likes in discussions like this, but honestly over a 100 day period it’s not hard to like 30 posts :wink:

1 Like

Not really, you can post an awful lot of rubbish if you can post full blown images, compared just putting up non clickable links.

Yeah, I’m usually flying through various others categories of the forum. I am also against rushing it like that, 30 likes in single discussion, because most of the time I am not even sure how long I will stick to a forum. I had a bad experience before, WoW official forums seem to be the best.

So, if I get to 30 likes, good. If I don’t, I can at least chat, which I find more valuable.

2 Likes

Yet we still have the pre-rets of reading thousands of post, replying set amounts of time, ect.

And if you get suspending even once for talking about “controversial” subjects which Blizzard included in their own game, there is no link posting for you.

That’s not true though. There are posters who have received bans who have then managed to build back up to level 3.

Just for this i gave you headstart on likes on this thread and i invite others to do the same. :smiley:

1 Like

Still not able to post links.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/a828888852e708d9afaaad06c7f9513f/tenor.gif

2 Likes

There is yours for you but there are other posters out there who have been banned since the change to discourse who have built up trust again.

I got suspended a couple weeks after the change, when we were talking about Orc acts in MU Shatt and how many canon events (despite being lore of wow) cannot be discussed on the forums.

All right, thanks!

3 Likes

Have one from me too

2 Likes

Oh wow! Thanks!

3 Likes

well sometimes gifs and pictures can give you a ban too… There is a also a limit to what you can post of those :frowning_face:

With a lot of gif-power a lot of responsibility also follows :sweat:

You only need to receive 20, post a cow gif in the other thread I linked, you’ll soon get them :wink:

Well you can also be blunt I guess. If the other side if being offended, that’s too bad for them (?). I am not even that much careful when I post. I am just cautious about not using the bad bad words and usually it’s enough to be safe ~