Lionsguard Ensemble

I undertook the quest to get the Lionsguard Transmog set on my mage, thinking that there would be a fancy robe, maybe nice shoulders and what do I find … three sets of obviously plate armour. Really Blizz? Surely your artists could manage cloth, leather, mail and plate?, maybe coloured or differently styled according to the class differentiations.
I thoroughly enjoy the game on a PVE level but things like this disappoint as well as the same voices being used for Pandaren and Vulpera children and the eternally repetitive cave systems. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

True, literally unacceptable

#GiveUsClothHeritage

@IonHazzikostas

@BobbyKottick

1 Like

There are both pants and robe options if I recall correctly from my mage.

And I like it, very Battle-mage

1 Like

Strange, all I’ve seen is the plate stuff …

I believe if you look under the “set” tab, you only see the plate one, but if you search for Lionsguard in your appearances tab, you will see both pants and robe options. The same was true for the Blood Elf Heritage

1 Like

Human Lion’s Heritage Armor

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who put me right, much appreciated, though Blizz should still ensure it’s under ‘sets’ as well.

I’ve had the same gripe with that set. It’s one of the reasons I race changed to dwarf (one of; not the only one). Now don’t get me wrong; several parts of the dwarf heritage armor set are also clearly plate, but some parts look more like leather and such; befitting for a hunter imo.

They should really start doing multiple heritage sets; 1 for every armor type; but make it so you can use any set you want, no matter the limitations of your class’s armor type.

Because choice is good. Variety is the spice of life.

2 Likes

Heritage sets are cosmetic and have no armour type. Any class can wear them.

I know that. But since I mentioned having a different look/design for every armor type, I thought I’d make it clear that I wouldn’t want those parts to BE those armor types; just LOOK like them. :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.