List of Leveling Guilds - Alliance

I joined the server a couple (2.5) of weeks (or 20 days) ago. I was immediately looking for leveling guilds, but these forums are kinda dead and almost everyone is on Reddit/Discord or on whatever other platform.

I thought I would start this topic and collect some of the leveling guilds that I know of and are active right now.

The Silver Order - The core of players is mostly British, but everyone is welcome. They have a Linen Bag and Lesser Wand handout project. So if you want free items worth around 10 silver and you are looking for a very friendly and very helpful guild The Silver Order is perfect for you.

Misfits in Multitude - A large leveling guild. The core of the guild (how shall I put it) is VERY eccentric. So if you are looking for a STRANGE place and want to have a lot of fun on guild chat and Discord, than this is your place to be.

Touch of Winter - A very large leveling guild with all kinds of nationalities in it. The core are “HC” raiders. If you want people in your guild who know what they are doing this is the best place to be.

Jane Doe - A large leveling guild, that is growing like crazy. Lots of friendly players. Very well organized Guild Webpage and Discord.

Oasis - A quite new and rather smallish leveling guild. The core of the guild is already on 60 and are waiting for the TBC release. So if you want to join a smallish guild, where you could get to know the core quite fast and probably have a raid spot in TBC, this isn’t a bad Guild to choose.

I would like to emphasis that I am a new player on the server. I don’t know these guilds very well. I was just leveling some alts in all of them for a couple of days.

1 Like

heya i would love join the silver order!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.